8th and 9th October progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

I am guessing there is a Sandvich in it. O' Sacred Floating Refrigerator of the Gods, give unto us large quantities of deli meat, cheese, and of course, the Holy Bread of the Gods.

Whitlinger Doodle Do likes this.
  2. Aey

Aey Pangalactic Porcupine

-spasm- It's so hard to wait! If I had the financial resources, I'd buy more than my one copy of the game.

On a side note, I'm quite relieved that this won't be an MMO. Some in this community are BORN griefers, I can tell. :rolleyes:

3. Chobin

Chobin Phantasmal Quasar

And I thank you for that.
    I apologize. I tend to get rather heated and forget that personal drama shouldn't be waved in public.

tassina, Jonesy and SteelSoldier like this.
  4. WilliamWallace

WilliamWallace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Blessing of Luck acquired. +10% drop rate.

5. Slaterock

Slaterock Space Spelunker

Great Job

6. zothaq

zothaq Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's why I started a fresh character and am working my way up slowly.
    :)
    I am hoping that 1.2 will last until Starbound is out or atleast pretty damn close.

7. Wargod

Wargod Pangalactic Porcupine

Looking good, keep up the good work team! :iswydt:

8. Soup

Soup Giant Laser Beams

Ooh more interesting surface areas. Does that mean there's shrubs and different sizes of trees now? That would be awesome.

9. Dr.Narwhal

Dr.Narwhal Big Damn Hero

2 questions:
    Any chance we will see hylotl lore?(I know it's becoming the equivalent of The development stage that comes after alpha and before release)
    Also is housing npcs (like terraria) going to be in the beta?

10. GeneFirewind

GeneFirewind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I ALSO thought just this. I was like, "do I get a free beer from one of these?"

PS: If beer is not currently something that happens in game it should; I've been busy and have not seen too many of the updates sadly. I'm quite excited for the release of this game and I'm glad to see that the folks making it seem to be openly vocal to the community of gamers that are probably just as if not more excited for the game (if that is even possible).

11. Bumber

Bumber Pangalactic Porcupine

Guard might get nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn...

NhunterN, tassina and Yanazake like this.
  12. Skudge

Skudge Void-Bound Voyager

You spin me right 'round baby right 'round like a record baby round round round round

Cloudhopper and tassina like this.
  13. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Hopefully, Grim Dawn will be hitting beta soon. And then the Nightblade will tide me over until Starbound drops.

CandleKitty likes this.
  14. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Steam release?

CandleKitty likes this.
  15. CandleKitty

CandleKitty Void-Bound Voyager

We are.. very impressed with the results.. it is.. very adequate. We look forward to your progress in the future
    Remember... We, will be watching :cool: ;)

16. RomyCat

RomyCat Industrial Terraformer

Interesting concept, Chobin. I would love if you could adopt a town or become a citizen of a town. Live there, have a home. Become friends with NPC's who trust you. Get better deals with buying from traders. Even marry and have kids would be cool. Take up a trade in town like blacksmith, farming, a cafe. I love the concept of a player becoming part of a town and helping it grow into a large city.

tassina and Chobin like this.
  17. arodr8

arodr8 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice , you have committed crimes to Skyrim what do you say in your defence ?
    lol Can't wait till next update :megusta:

18. l33tspock

l33tspock Master Chief

Please keep up the wonderful work you fish, I have been watching and anticipating and imagineering in my own way, at least, considering what you may be imagineering (I am so sorry for using a disney techy-term, it just felt right, and no it's too late for me to change it, my uhh backspace key is broken... and uhh mouse too)

you guys are the best really, never have i seen such attention to detail and giving shits for the people who are buying the game while still in beta phase, I am beyond impressed. much love!

tassina likes this.
  19. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

So I guess the name of the game is guess what the magic capsule is...is it a....CAKE!?!?!

20. Seir

Seir Phantasmal Quasar

Guh-roovy, baby. >:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.