7th September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jezuitx

jezuitx Pangalactic Porcupine

Cool sea monster and I dig the diving suit kinda deal. I hope there are two different different suits, and it's not a diving/space suit. Anyway we're getting deep into the year and I can't wait to play Starbound. You put Tiy in that dress and have him cheer you all on to beta.

tassina and DotBeta like this.
  2. StarshiyLeytenant

StarshiyLeytenant Cosmic Narwhal

But then couldn't Tiy un-ban them, as he is the big boss, right?

3. Hebephryo

Hebephryo Phantasmal Quasar

Nice lake monster.We need more underwater life forms.Also water plants and corals wouldn't hurt.

tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  4. demensia

demensia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Tiy would look better. Mostly because I have this hate thing going with molly and milk bottles 3:<

KirasiN likes this.
  5. anyMany

anyMany Void-Bound Voyager

Whoever designed the Divern deserves a raise...or at least a hug. I hope it's amphibious and, more importantly, tameable. :megusta:

6. About the Updates

I've seen people mention this before, and I agree that it would be better if you guys just updated once a week. People have mentioned doing larger update posts; however, I don't think that's even necessary. In all honesty, we know the team is working hard to deliver the game, and the daily updates while nice, are taking time away from developing. I think it would help people who hope that each new update could be the "beta is coming/here" update and whose hopes are a bit dashed every time it's not (sounds draining :zzz:) . It would also keep excitement alive because people will check back every (name your day of the week, Friday would be ideal) to see the latest news without feeling like they've missed major update info, and it would cut down on people asking for beta estimates every day, which ultimately leads to members bickering on the update posts. I feel like this is a good compromise for the dev team and the community because it will be one less thing the devs have to worry about everyday, and possibly help some community members relax a bit more by giving them something to look forward to weekly rather than daily (I could be wrong about this). :giggle: In any case, you guys need to do what you feel is right for you, and if you don't feel like you have enough new information for a daily update, you shouldn't feel obligated to do so.

About the Dress

Let me be clear, I am and will always be team Molly; however, I need to see some real photos just to be sure. Ideally you guys would be wearing the same dress, but I'll take what I can get.

tassina, DotBeta and Axe Garian like this.
  7. marchello35

marchello35 Big Damn Hero

the KRAKEN!!!

[​IMG]

tassina, Morzan, Hebephryo and 2 others like this.
  8. Tictaktow

Tictaktow Star Wrangler

That Divern thing just made my day.

tassina, DotBeta and Axe Garian like this.
  9. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

If by 'Wall Jumping' ya mean Chun-Li style, then yes please! :DD

'Ceiling Hanging'... as in being able to Hang & sort of 'Arm Walk' along them like in that old school game, Strider? :confused:

Yes, they are already in the game... it's a matter of "Can we have access to them too?". ;)

(I wanna Super Fishaxe!!! :DD ... yeah right, like that'll ever happen. :()

Do it! Abuse that power!! You know you want to!!! :mwahaha:

As for the Dress thing... I have to lean toward... Rho! :p Molly gets 2nd place. :up: Tiy needs not bother putting a Dress on at all... D:

*Adds a Divern to my List of Desired Pets*

Maiden's Tear and DotBeta like this.

10. No way, forums are Molly Territory. Tiys can gtfo. :cool:

I'm really glad people are liking the Divern! Had to show you something that looks a bit more formidable than The Po. ;)

Thanel, Titanium, Grimmfayte and 13 others like this.
  11. Xyth

Xyth Void-Bound Voyager

Hey devs, do you do anything against piracy?

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. Percival

Percival Phantasmal Quasar

Well, sure they do something about pirates. Why do you think they're spending all this time building a huge prison? Gotta have a place to stick the scurvy swashbucklers.

Leak, Titanium, HylianChozo and 6 others like this.
  13. CJx101

CJx101 Subatomic Cosmonaut

To the person who posted the kraken picture above! I HATE YOU D: I don't even have the guts to go up there and quote it. That picture scares the crap out of me. Sea monsters are not fun Q_Q

14. Riokan

Riokan Big Damn Hero

All Hail to our wonderful and benevolent forum empress!

also you already showed us sometihng quite formidable with the robospider yesterday molly ^^

and in regards of the dress
    Tiy would be pretty amusing in a dress, but YOU would be stunning. I honestly can't imagine many dresses that wouldn't suit you molly.

tassina and keyless15 like this.
  15. [​IMG]

:megusta:

The sea wyvern is definitely a much more welcomed surprise than the po :rofl:.

Maiden's Tear, Morzan and Axe Garian like this.
  16. Insignia

Insignia Zero Gravity Genie

Everyone is working hard on starbound while tiy is trying to find a wallet so he doesn't get pickpocket. Doesn't seem fair...

Axe Garian likes this.
  17. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

That monster looks cool!

tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  18. Saiya Darkfire

Saiya Darkfire Industrial Terraformer

thats amazing work keep up the good work and id love to see more monsters like that maybe some even passive, still strong but not aggressive unless attacked.
    id love to see bigger monsters as well :catface:

Axe Garian likes this.
  19. The Thing

The Thing Existential Complex

The po was formidable in its own right. The Divern does seem more popular tough. Pretty sure we already have a bunch of top of the list for "to be tamed" creature list. Then again, pretty sure the po is not so far behind with that too :p.

tassina likes this.
  20. Leather Rabbit

Leather Rabbit Big Damn Hero

The only way to decide who looks better in a dress is to allow the community to take a vote on it. This means that you will both have to have a photo taken of yourselves, while wearing dresses, upload them here, and put in a poll on the forums.

I'm worried Tiy will win:confused:

Titanium likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.