7th October Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Fluffball

Fluffball Master Chief

Why drive when you can crash? ;)

Symphony likes this.
  2. Leather Rabbit

Leather Rabbit Big Damn Hero

And I'm just sitting here, playing State of Decay.

Skarn likes this.
  3. Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

If you kill yourself you will not be able to play starbound.
    Patience!

4. Kirallia

Kirallia Void-Bound Voyager

mew.. good game that state of decay~ mmmh.. I hear the pc version is going to have co-opness.. or something to that degree~ anywho~ Crystal eater yey~ :rofl: annnd keep squashing those bugs guys~ always good to do.. on the plus side you won't end up like rome 2. :rofl:

Leather Rabbit likes this.
  5. Golin

Golin Aquatic Astronaut

So what you are really saying is that you are exactly like him?

mxpsych and Gellelao like this.
  6. Mazzano90

Mazzano90 Void-Bound Voyager

i wish the enemies in like caves or at night looked more... dangerous and not like pokemon, im not scared of a pokemon. sharper bigger teeth and like less colorful color scheme (cave monsters not daytime monsters) idk these look kinda silly for monsters monsters to me, ik they r aliens but still.

7. blueflareeyes

blueflareeyes Aquatic Astronaut

Dude i admire your optimism.

8. Mazzano90

Mazzano90 Void-Bound Voyager

you guys r still doing an amazing job dont get me wrong, i just think like maybe he should look alittle like lava since they r near lava

9. enemarius86

enemarius86 Cosmic Narwhal

So... when is the next daily update coming?
    Next week?

No offence, just asking... have a :cookie:
    I'm just happy and waiting... have another :cookie:

10. Change568

Change568 Space Penguin Leader

Yea so its day 3 and no update ......sadly its also day 3 for Gtao and no update on fixes.......so like ummmm whats happening guys? hmmmm did all the Devs from all the games decide to have a super secret meeting about the tyranny of xbox? ....the world may never know...........
    Edit* when i say day 3 i mean its the 3rd day that there has not been a update on fixes

11. Houd1n1

Houd1n1 Space Spelunker

I'll be honest with you, this daily updates thing is just just plain nonsense. Nobody cares what you ate for breakfast this morning. Most of us would prefer if you just took your time from writing these ridiculous posts about how you changed color of a chair in the game, and calculated a release date. And yes, you have about 50 fanboys in this thread who will attack me cuz they're stuck here, but the truth is, if we give you our money, you can at least be decent enough to inform us about ETA.

Cheers.

12. DaglessMcChicken

DaglessMcChicken Void-Bound Voyager

except they already said beta will be in 2013 if that isnt a estimated release date i dont know what is, i mean estimated wouldnt even be the right word because they said for sure its happening

also can we stop talking about release b4 this thread gets locked please

13. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

thanks was just wondering anyway i love the art for starbound

14. mxpsych

mxpsych Subatomic Cosmonaut

Two wrongs don't make a right?

If someone insults me, I may insult them back. I am fully aware that I am not making the situation any better, but my pride has been injured.

If someone insults someone else, I won't typically insult them back. Doing so won't make the situation any better, and there's no reason for me to take it personally when it's not directed at me or someone whom I am tasked with protecting from that kind of verbal abuse.

So, as I phrased in my initial response - how does his opinion of youtubers personally insult you and cause you to need to insult him back? Why can't you just let him have his opinion and ignore him?

15. mxpsych

mxpsych Subatomic Cosmonaut

Precisely, so be the bigger man and try to turn the conversation toward constructive instead of adding to the negativity.

16. Godsire88

Godsire88 Big Damn Hero

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. lol1337

lol1337 Void-Bound Voyager

finally i get to kill that evil dinosaur time to face the wrath of the dinosaur of doom!

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. On3fatalshot

On3fatalshot Starship Captain