7th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

its a sunday they work on side projetcts on sundays

on normal days they are working on core mechanics so you didnt even have to ask

2. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

a band playing this :eek:

Chadpole likes this.
  3. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was thinking more of this, but oh well..:p

Creation23 and AdenSword like this.
  4. Chadpole

Chadpole Aquatic Astronaut

I request a full set of marching brass and percussion instruments. Including a contra, not sousaphone.
    I'll be in a drum corps if I have to make it myself.

Also, couldn't you talk to Curtis Schweitzer or Solatrus about getting the samples? I hate to sound too terribly demanding, but being a massive classical music nerd, I would really love it if you could add a TON of wind instruments and such. Regardless, This is by far my favourite feature right here. Armagon is just an awesome guy.

5. TAP

TAP Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd like to see these instruments used to recreate the bar scene in star wars with the Tatooine cantina alien band!

Chadpole and AdenSword like this.
  6. voltfan

voltfan Void-Bound Voyager

I laughed way too hard at this, Because I would be like Patrick while my friends are singing beautifully like Spongebob and Squidward! :rofl:

AdenSword likes this.
  7. AdenSword

me too man me too

8. amisner2k

amisner2k Aquatic Astronaut

This was really great. I think there should be "applause" and "boo" emotes with accompanying sound effects to go with so that players who perform musical masterpieces such as this one in front of other players can be rewarded with applause (or booed if the performance was terrible). Of course, enabling booing opens things up for griefing and abuse, but I have a feeling that if somebody booed a performance such as this one, there would be some serious backlash from others in the crowd! :D

9. ammartino

ammartino Void-Bound Voyager

This is amazing! Simply amazing...

10. Frodew

Frodew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is great and all but, where is beta? :confused: I don't mean to cry about it but, we have all been waiting for so long! It seems like Starbound is in a good stage to start it! ;)

11. AdenSword

in a recent update they said their goal (they did not say goal for beta) is to get the game playable without admin mode so once that is done it will be soon i assume

EDIT: however yes i want beta now too but it is simply not ready (even i have to scream beta now please every once in a while i get too excited in fact) BETA NOW PLEASE sorry i have to do that sometimes, if i kept it in id EXPLODE :ninja: NINJA

Frodew likes this.
  12. Timelord

Timelord Big Damn Hero

Oh my god, the implications of this, there could be roving bands in cities/villages!

13. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

AdenSword likes this.
  14. firerider521

firerider521 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

HOLD ON!
    That flute was playing chords! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!

Kyle873 and Chadpole like this.
  15. Namatsu

Namatsu Void-Bound Voyager

Why has no one mentioned a Vuvuzela?...

16. Baku Vicen

Baku Vicen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome job, guys, like always :)
    Btw... Am I the only who thinks that there'll be in internet more Stanbound musical than gameplay videos?

17. LastHazzerd

LastHazzerd Title Not Found

It's great to see that you guys are enjoying yourselves whilst making this game :D

18. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

That's pretty neat.

19. Sarase

Sarase Void-Bound Voyager

did anyone else notice that was GLADOS'S still alive?! OH LORD SHES IN THE GAME ISN'T SHE!!!!! final boss?

20. lineranch

lineranch Void-Bound Voyager

I will never finish starbound with all this content being added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.