5th and 6th September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Lord Hatty

Lord Hatty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

He does that. I mean, just look at the Po post.

poeticfelony likes this.
  2. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

No he deserves the "Over 9000" badge because he obviously uses his keyboard too much

Pingeh likes this.
  3. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

No I'm not confusing you with anyone else, hence I quoted you twice. When you imply something you don't say it directly, you may not have said we were hindering the beta, but it is implied by that statement. If you had read my post you'd see that I recognize that you aren't saying that. Which you would be aware of if you took a good look at this sentence here:
    You responded with this:
    In response to this:
    Which was in response to this:

The opinion RynCage is talking about would appear to be this part in particular:
    The first half of this sentence is fact, the second half is not.
    Also its fairly obvious that there was a conflict between you and Ryn, the language alone makes it pretty clear. I'm not trying to create any conflict.
    Oh Hatty, are you REALLY one to talk? With the misunderstanding of my posts and numerous assumptions? Because that would be rather ironic.

4. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah none of that implies what you are claiming, stop making things up. You just keep quoting me pretending I mean something I obviously don't, I know what i mean, I'm the one who wrote it. Yes that is fact, it isn't getting done faster that way, you can't possibly deny that, if you do I can't take you seriously at all, I'm sorry.

5. Archer

Archer Spaceman Spiff

Popcorn for everybody! HOT discussion going on))) ^

6. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

Some people just wants to watch the forums burn, and I can't stand when people think they are right, but aren't.

7. Archer

Archer Spaceman Spiff

But that's the problem isn't it... person A thinks person B is wrong, and person B thinks person A is wrong... But yea, it's amusing to watch :p

Riokan likes this.
  8. Riokan

Riokan Big Damn Hero

It's great to be a little nero, don't you agree? *offers some soda to enjoy the fires along with the popcorn*

Archer likes this.
  9. Archer

Archer Spaceman Spiff

Nice reference you got there sir ^_^

10. Sousuke Kuroda

Um, again read the very first quote, I meant that it looks like thats what you're implying, in the very next sentence, hell not even a sentence, its separated by a COMMA. I say that its clear that that isn't what you mean, I'm not making anything up.

And no, that isn't a fact, you have no idea how the feedback from the community, good or bad, impacts on development speed. You don't know if it motivates or depresses, all you have are assumptions, and that means it is just an opinion based on assumptions. It is very easy to deny with very simple logical reasoning, and don't worry I don't care if you can't take me seriously because you think your opinions are law.

EDIT:

Oh trust me, I understand.

Pingeh likes this.
  11. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

Okay you obviously don't bother to understand anything I'm saying and that's not gonna change so I'll just leave it at that. You can believe what you want, but I guess that's kind of your thing anyway.

Lord Hatty likes this.
  12. Sousuke Kuroda

Given that you continuously accused me of misreading you even when I clarified multiple times and demonstrated that I was agreeing with you on everything except your opinion being fact, I don't think my understanding is the issue. But ok then.

Pingeh likes this.
  13. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

:rolleyes: Guys. That's quite enough.

14. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

[​IMG]