4th June Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by OmnipotentEntity, Jun 5, 2013.

1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa i was not trying to be rude i was just saying i missed an update for the 31st because you didn't put it under news i was just asking you to put it under news so other people do not miss any posts and im sorry if i offended you in the way i said that (i do not really think that it was offensive myself)

and i suppose i forgot to count one of the times you posted sorry

(if somehow this reply offends you I'm sorry but i guess i just do not have too much experience doing this kind of thing)

2. AdenSword

first i would need a tutor

singe971 likes this.
  3. AdenSword

sadly
    sadly what you said at the last part "Please dont rush the beta out we can wait." i not true for alot of us (not me though) have you noticed the paranoid people who every update think that there is an encrypted code thing in there meaning beta? they are too impatient so they keep hoping, the problem is they keep getting too let down every time it doesn't come out the next day or week that THEY say (not the devs)

NOTE. I'm not saying that they should rush the beta because of that I'm just stating that that last part of your statement is (mostly) wrong

4. singe971

singe971 Void-Bound Voyager

Okay then, the cat said : "Im so freaking excited about this game, btw ! I know the release date ! Wanna hear it ?! *puke*"

5. Kitty Khaos

Kitty Khaos Phantasmal Quasar

Nice update, the last bit made me laugh more than it should have :p

do you actually have a cat? You should post a picture if so :D

AdenSword likes this.
  6. AdenSword

too bad it puked before omni came back to check what it was doing or it would have released the release date and the whole community would go wild (not sure if that would be good or bad)

7. OrangeJuce

OrangeJuce Aquatic Astronaut

They are now 77.6% finished. That is 7.5% more than when the original road map was posted. They are progressing quite quickly(about 0.02%per day). I think that the beta is just around the corner. Maybe when they are at 80% they might release beta. Can not wait!

8. Subwoofer

Subwoofer Astral Cartographer

I just want a beta that I can actually play and get far into. I'll be mad when I have to start all over when the game is release but all well.
    Is 7.5% more a good improvement?

9. AdenSword

well i was wondering why my comment offended you so i told my bro about it and he made me see every stupid thing i said im sorry i said those things (i can not beleive i did not realize what some of the things i posted were saying) but now when i post i will reread and think about my post from a different angle before posting i really am sorry i said those things without realizing what they could mean i wish i could take it back

10. phony39

phony39 Intergalactic Tourist

I haven't noticed a change in the roadmap

11. fallingorbit

fallingorbit Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

The forum integration is brilliant, excellent! :up: