4th June Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by OmnipotentEntity, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Kiruzon

Kiruzon Poptop Tamer

Idk what changed on the roadmap. Someone find out what exactly did change, I forgot the original one from last months statistics...

2. Gentleraptor

Gentleraptor Pangalactic Porcupine

Huh, none of the updates stated on the Starbound Fantracker are actually in the roadmap for me. Thanks for the information anyway.

3. mario3585

mario3585 Void-Bound Voyager

https://twitter.com/StarRoadTracker

4. ViteLock

ViteLock Subatomic Cosmonaut

well that's even better

5. junichiroe

junichiroe Poptop Tamer

Wow a roadmap update YES. It's so much further along then when I saw the raod map last. The core mechanics are almost done, the items n the game are coming to a closing (i mean as the percentages are all pretty far along on the roadmap). I hope for this game by august that would be awesome (I do mean the beta). Although I hope for it by august I do bleive it will take longer and thats all good you guys are about the only devs who keep your fans so close to your development and I am glad to be a fellow starboundian as im sure almost everyone else is. Please dont rush the beta out we can wait.

Sincerly The Doctor

AdenSword likes this.
  6. DonkeyFlap

DonkeyFlap Master Chief

my road map isn't updated

7. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Thanks Omni. I should stop keeping you up with all our science talk on my topic... I feel like I'm aiding in delaying the game. :cautious:

AdenSword likes this.
  8. Noc

Noc Guest

Woah woah woah, there's a chronicle for June? LINK!!!! :chrono:

AdenSword likes this.
  9. Frodew

Frodew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3s0cef.jpg
    please release beta before July...

10. Chadpole

Chadpole Aquatic Astronaut

I concur. Especially now that we're getting these updates. Also, I don't really care if all they did was update some percentages. I'd rather they spend their time on the game itself. It's not like they're leaving us in the dark or something; We get progress updates EVERY. DAY. Who else does that??

11. Carkasjak

Carkasjak Void-Bound Voyager

My cat puked a massive hairball yesterday. The cleanup was brutal :(

12. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

I've done 3 daily updates. Your post is a touch rude, there are nicer ways to express yourself. Yes, I know how to put an article under "News," I just forgot, but snidely suggesting that I'm stupid or incompetent isn't going to make me want to oblige you.

13. 1mwb

1mwb Big Damn Hero

They probably won't be all 100% on beta release.

AdenSword likes this.
  14. 1mwb

1mwb Big Damn Hero

They are developing very fast. Awesome! :V

15. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Also on the update news: The Devs start burning out and become somewhat hostile towards the more negative fans. Come here, you need a hug Omni. ^w^ *hug* we love you.

We also love Bartwe. Thank you for being my Bartwe-chan. ^w^ I promise not to look at the bugs too much.

Frodew and Zichqec like this.
  16. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Omni, ever since you started doing some of these updates, I've realized how much I love you.

ChaseNeiz likes this.
  17. ChaseNeiz

ChaseNeiz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Great update. just great! I came home from school today and saw this and I was like woott! Then I had to poop

18. ChaseNeiz

ChaseNeiz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, my summer break without a little bit of games would be horrible.. I got Marching Band all summer :/

19. Canopus

Canopus Zero Gravity Genie

Planning IS good! And you guys seem to pull it off so well. I hope our monies are good enough to spur you on to greatness!!!

20. IllusiveEnergy

IllusiveEnergy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Tiy said more than once that not everything would be at 100% before beta.

Frodew likes this.