3rd September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Chucklehead

Chucklehead Subatomic Cosmonaut

The spotlights could randomly flicker and could have sparks fly off it in certain dungeons like an abandoned space station?

Riokan, Prymael, tassina and 3 others like this.
  2. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

why not just order another copy if you have the cash and get a better tier you could always just give the code to a friend or even hold a little competition for the code..........

And if that is not what you want to do why not support the team via another method like buying wonderlust or some of the other games posted on the front of the forum :)

A percentage of those games goes to chucklefish as well.

tassina, Axe Garian and destrozates like this.
  3. Aeon

Aeon Phantasmal Quasar

Orgasmic!

tassina likes this.
  4. CommanderCnicko

CommanderCnicko Big Damn Hero

Very nice update! This just makes me want to play the game even more! (I came to think how enjoyable it would be to lock in my friends in a prison and then doing stuff with them *evil grin*) Also, wouldn't it be cool if you could make some special spotlight wich you could control? So you could light up the night sky for any incoming flying beasties?

Edit: You could totally use flashlights for that, actually...

5. destrozates

destrozates Void-Bound Voyager

So how would you advice me to approach this I would love to buy the second or third tier of the pre-order. If I buy it can I give my first tier pre-order to my brother?

Prymael, tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  6. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

You want a refund on your original preorder purchase to buy a different tier, then GIFT the refunded Tier to your brother? Logic

If you want two copies of the game, preorder it twice (I.e Dont refund the tier you purchased and buy another), When it is released give the steam key of one of the tiers to your brother to download.

tassina, Axe Garian and destrozates like this.
  7. destrozates

destrozates Void-Bound Voyager

Perfect, then I will buy another Tier and give the first one to my brother, thank you guys

8. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

Woah, I can make Concentration Camps?

Sunako_Kirishiki likes this.
  9. GermoDante

GermoDante Void-Bound Voyager

As soon as I saw the prison concept my mind began to fly, will you be able to just craft an entire planet sized city "Courscant style" if you have the time and materials to do so? maybe populate it with npcs and capture some creatures to put in the prison/zoo and that sort of thing? that would be amazing

tassina likes this.
  10. SPOOKS80

Populating any area with npc's might be a little difficult since they plan to not have any admin commands in the game after release :(

A creative mode would be nice for this game so you can well.......be creative xD

tassina, DustyMongoose and Axe Garian like this.
  11. Artem

Artem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Suggest it! I'd vote it up.

tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  12. Grimthor

Grimthor Orbital Explorer

More and more everyday this is looking better and better.

13. Dem spotlights.:chucklefish:

[​IMG]

Love the the light physics for them. And if we can change the color coming off them they'll be perfect for my night club :cool:.

Beta is so close I can taste it....

Prymael and tassina like this.
  14. Mikerlantz

Mikerlantz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooohhh This Rustles my Right Brained Jimmies
    Good work Armagon, I'm proud of you.

15. SerinityFyre

SerinityFyre Subatomic Cosmonaut

When this game is finally released and it is the epic success we all expect, no one will look back and say "God, it took them forever to release a Beta!" Players and critics will say they devoted meticulous time and attention to creating an epic game and we'll all say "It was worth the wait"

Keep on keeping on, dev team! I'll take my Beta with valid save data :)

16. hylandpad

hylandpad Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmmm. The makings of a stealth sub-system sometime down the road? =]

17. SilencedSouls

SilencedSouls Phantasmal Quasar

When I click on Armagon's name, it says page not found.

STARRBOUUNNDD!!

tassina likes this.
  18. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hurray for more optimization, more items, properly working lava, NPC progress, and spotlights! Armagon (the Bean Daddy?) said it might sound mundane but honestly any atmospheric stuff like spotlights is anything but mundane, since it adds to immersion and makes things like that prison dungeon all the more gloomy. Great stuff! :up:

19. HiddenWalrus

HiddenWalrus Space Spelunker

Although I'm stoked for the game as hell I keep wandering if they haven't set the bar just a little bit to high for the "Goals Until Beta".
    Thus it becomes frustrating. both for us and for the developers to see this long process being developed.

20. SPOOKS80

3 out of 10 tiers for beta ? i would say the bar is quite low compared to what is yet to be added to the game considering there is alot more to this game we have not seen yet, Tiy himself said there is quite a bit that has not even been mentioned about the game on twitter.