3rd August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Necrius

Necrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks.

P.S. Devs, you're late with 4th August update!

Davosalm likes this.
  2. Davosalm

Davosalm Aquatic Astronaut

For real, i need to sleep!

3. RandallManSandles

RandallManSandles Orbital Explorer

Update not here Beta Confirmed

4. Malvolio Portius

Malvolio Portius Pangalactic Porcupine

Ah, all the "Beta is here" comments. Such wishful thinking...

Swordmaster likes this.
  5. Swordmaster

Swordmaster 2.7182818284590...

Watching Family Guy while watching the fourms....

6. oblivion5683

oblivion5683 Big Damn Hero

i love the ridiculus amount you post on "beta beta beta" threads. i always know i can count on you to post, whenever a beta now thread is started.

but seriously βββ

7. Malvolio Portius

Malvolio Portius Pangalactic Porcupine

You must know me then, I always have to be on the scene! In the spot-light with guns pointing at me from every direction, profanity never ending! I'm simply passionate about my work despite the hatred I get for it, a small price to pay. But you do over credit me though, I'm not always there because I have better things to do then spend all my time here. It's unhealthy to obsess.

8. Ewan

Ewan Orbital Explorer

may be so, but i think i read some where that only 7 tiers will come out in Beta, and the rest will be during official release... just saying

9. MonolithTyriss

MonolithTyriss Void-Bound Voyager

What -I- would like to know.. is with Tiy saying MSVC is involved.. can we still expect Linux to work with Starbound? I run a server for games me and some friends play, but the server is linux-only. If Starbound doesn't get a linux based server, no multiplayer for us. :( I really hope that doesn't happen.. been waiting a long time for this game.. and to have something so minor break so much anticipated enjoyment? Still, the continued updates like this are quite the welcome sight, and I do hope they keep that up right up through when beta finally hits!

10. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Tsk tsk, Tiyuri. Must watch the skin. Maybe you guys can relocate to Israel and chill by the Dead Sea. I hear it is so far below sea level that the extra atmosphere (you're 800 meters below sea level there) actually scatters enough of the incoming UV rays that you cannot get a burn there. Although us Scotch-Irish-British sometimes get a sunburn just from THINKING about the sun, so there's that (._. )

Ah well, it sounds like you all are doing a fine job and the game continues to come along swimmingly. Well cool!

11. Flannicus90

Flannicus90 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you, good Renlou! :D I feel precisely the same!
    I appreciate all the communication and unmitigated patience the devs have shown the community. :up:

blackmib likes this.
  12. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

why do people continue to go on about the beta it'll be done when its done show some patience

13. Flannicus90

Flannicus90 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The more people are in a given area, the more impatience abounds. ;)