3rd August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. SamuraiJack7

SamuraiJack7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Someone previously mentioned something about healthy excitement turning into unhealthy obsession... I think I might need to go to hospital then!

The devs seem to be doing great work and every morning I check the site before doing anything else. Cant wait to get my mitts on this game!

2. ffinn99

ffinn99 Void-Bound Voyager

Ouh, yes, would be awesome ! :DD

afzaman likes this.
  3. Silican Beat

Silican Beat Subatomic Cosmonaut

Did you... um... see a doctor about that?
    [​IMG]

LastDay likes this.
  4. kik4444

kik4444 Existential Complex

5. Jarod

Jarod Cosmic Narwhal

well duh there will be more bosses (hopefully more than restats) and I assume in order to make the bosses come at suitable times they will have the last tier one class quest lead to the boss
    and as the said quests are optional maybe they have a really small spawn chance that is increased with the quests; or you need a spawning item made from rare materials but the quest gives you them, or...

6. Aislygn

Aislygn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't get skin cancer to give us the game!

--Said no Starbound fan ever ---

Seriously, though, be careful!

7. ffinn99

ffinn99 Void-Bound Voyager

Made my day :mwahaha:

8. FelixArk

FelixArk Master Chief

Sounds to me like Orange Sunglasses need to be added to the game. I'll think of Tiy's sunburn and hard work every time I see them.

tassina likes this.
  9. Murkiness

Murkiness Space Spelunker

New behaviors!? This game is really coming together nicely.
    Every post pleases me, even without a screen shot. ;)

10. Leif_LaCroix

Leif_LaCroix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Despite the fact that most of the updates recently include no flashy stuff (such as screenshots and videos), they are indicative of a nearing date of beta. It is obvious that they can't share screenshots of performance tweaking and bug sweeping, so they inform us briefly about those stuff. Even though it seems that these last few updates are boring and not fun, in the relatively long term, they indicate a near release date of beta--at least that's what I would like to believe and deduce from these updates. I hope that I am right.

samufel likes this.
  11. Sethial

Sethial Scruffy Nerf-Herder

o my impatiences is overruled by my desire for this game to be the best it can. Keep up the excellent work, and seriously thank you for the daily updates and keep up the great work.

12. GarrickWinter

GarrickWinter Void-Bound Voyager

I love hearing about all the technical fixes, because I can only hope that means that the weight of the efforts is shifting from feature implementation to polishing, meaning the number of features left to be implemented is approaching zero. Or maybe not, I suppose.

We're all rooting for you guys, Chucklefish! This game is going to be amazing.

13. Brutaii

Brutaii Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait <3

14. Necrius

Necrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wonder if next update of roadmap will have many new 100% bars.

tassina likes this.
  15. sus

sus Space Spelunker

cant wait to get my hands on this

16. kik4444

kik4444 Existential Complex

Your avatar goes surprisingly well with that comment

Legodude1237, samufel and tassina like this.
  17. Jamtoes

Jamtoes Big Damn Hero

Lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :zombie:

18. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Tiy, you should know better. Game Devs are like Gollum. The yellow face? It burns you.

Also; You're obsessed with your "precious" and you subsist on a diet of freshly killed raw fish and goblin tongues.

Aislygn and tassina like this.
  19. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Does that make Starbound the precious and us the fish and the trolls the goblins who get their tongues cut?

Aislygn and tassina like this.
  20. Toryu-Mau

Toryu-Mau 2.7182818284590...

Minions? Things got Hairy just now.
    PS: Wonders what involves a developer getting Sunburn :fireball: I smell Science! :proper: