3rd August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Mikerlantz

Mikerlantz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds good Tiy! Keep it up! Sorry about the sunburn!

Still waiting for beta....

2. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

i want this game... make it perfect... i know you will :chucklefish:

3. Core

Core Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Squashing dem bugs and getting sunburns, all in a days work ;)

P.S. I feel like Tiy is making this boss harder for the funnzies (yes that's a word) Too much for the birdy to handle :eek:

4. AleanderX

AleanderX Void-Bound Voyager

Talking about Weather... Please make the thunderstorm be able to hit players.. for example on minecraft the thunderstorm can deliver thunders random, kill cows, pigs, burn trees and even hit players. Please add it >.< i want to feel really scared at thunder storms c:

Rrueya likes this.
  5. toem

toem Orbital Explorer

Oh it seems we get beta is near :up:.

But i hope you will continue reducing the bandwidth requirements to a minimum because my internet isn't really fast :(.

(PS: I'm sorry for an mistakes, but I'm from Germany and I've learned englisch in school.)

6. 0243

0243 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh, so the fire damage is working already?

7. I Play Too Much

I Play Too Much Seal Broken

Good Job cant wait to play the beta

8. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

One of the things I love about the game is that almost anything is possible to be implemented at some point in time! Rest assured though, there is already a suggestion for it here! ;)

tassina likes this.
  9. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

good work

10. Baneironhand

Baneironhand Subatomic Cosmonaut

ahh Bug fixing...the "dishwashing of code writing"
    Glad your doing it though.:alien: The only bugs I like are the ones I can knock on the head and carry off in my spaceship in a little jar.:alien:

The ones that are bigger I intend to shoot before they get close.

Keep up the good work until all that's left is play testing. We'll all help with that part.

Good luck with the sunburn.:fireball: I recomend getting an aloe vera plant. Take a branch from said plant and smack your sunburn with it 20 times and repeat "I will buy suncreen"

11. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

As someone who kind of own an Aloe Vera plant, this is absolutely hilarious.

tassina and King Leonidas like this.
  12. Renlou

Renlou Industrial Terraformer

If I had 1 cent for every time someone said the "B word" in the forums, I would own the Earth.

HISTORY TIME:

This is almost 1 year ago, seems familiar?...

[​IMG]

I HATE to be "that guy", but SEEMS LIKE/LOOKS LIKE =/= Beta is CLOSE OMG

I'm pretty sure Waffolani wasn't being serious.

King Leonidas likes this.
  13. Nyss

Nyss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't forget to make level 100 versions of every boss in the game for us to trip over. <3

14. Kota

Kota Astral Cartographer

Everything is looking great. Only thing for me to look forward to now is more screenshots, maybe some vids if they put any up, and the infamous release date :p

tassina likes this.
  15. FiannaTiger

FiannaTiger Subatomic Cosmonaut

For the sunburn make some Lipton ice tea and soak a rag in it and let it stay on the area until the rag is no longer cold. Do this multiple times and it will pull all the pain and tightness out of your skin. Better than aloe. I've had second degree burns four times and it does the trick

tassina likes this.
  16. carcrasher65

carcrasher65 Pangalactic Porcupine

From potatoes to toasters, stoves to microwaves. Everyone will be able to play!

17. Delta9Church

Delta9Church Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have tried to remain calm and collected but when I see this much going on in terms of bug finding and reporting, streamlining logging info, and all that goodness it gets really hard to contain myself. This is starting to smell a whole lot of preparing for beta. My name is Michael J Caboose and I HATE BABIES! Sorry, very excited...

somers27 likes this.
  18. TheAmberChicken

TheAmberChicken Void-Bound Voyager

MMM SMELLS LIKE BETA YUM YUM YUM LOOK LIKE I CAN WAIT ANOTHER YEAR but anyways, i hate sunburn

19. gf1024

gf1024 Astral Cartographer

Are you implying that it won't be out as long as we're alive?

20. XenoImba

XenoImba Title Not Found

Even if he wasn't, that doesn't mean that I also wasn't. I wasn't basing my judgement off of his non sarcastic, or sarcastic statement. Even if you have a different view, from my view they have been pushing out a lot of content, either large or small content in the past month or so, and now are focusing on things along the lines of bug fixing, performance optimization and making it take less of a bandwidth toll for server hosting. Making 2 posts about fixing bugs is enough to make me believe the beta will be out soon, whether it be late this month, mid September, maybe even early October. And my reason for thinking so is because, for a while, they were doing a lot of mechanic adding and tweaking, such as the instruments. Now they are focusing on bugs, and the one thing you don't want on a games release is a really buggy game. I'm not saying the game is coming out tomorrow, nor this or next week. But I do believe the game will be out very very soon.

Also forgive any repetitive, or grammar/spelling errors e -e super tired.

And one more thing, that post was a year ago. Using something from a year ago doesn't make much of a change seeing as A LOT has been done in this year... You using that post makes me thing you believe the devs are just sitting on their asses doing nothing. o -o

tassina likes this.