3rd August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Guys, Kyren is watching us too, something's happening.

tassina likes this.
  2. nolan1024

nolan1024 Subatomic Cosmonaut

awesome update also third page :zzz:

3. hit9

hit9 Orbital Explorer

Excited to see you stream this game soon Tiy

4. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

It's a big boss. There's gonna be random mini-bosses, I think.

tassina likes this.
  5. doc Chicken

doc Chicken Void-Bound Voyager

Pics or GTFO.

6. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]

7. TheSpoon

TheSpoon Big Damn Hero

This is a weekend update. Not only is optimization and bug fixing extremely important, we're lucky their even working on the game on a Saturday at all. Screw your sad face, we should all be happy there's a daily update today at all T.T

Your complaining about the lack of content in starbound? o_O 'only 1 boss'? You realize that's 10 (I think there is 10 tiers) bosses in a beta? To put that on perspective, terraria had only 3 bosses at launch.

hazzary453 likes this.
  8. Sqwal

Sqwal Subatomic Cosmonaut

Or 3.... >m>

9. silvershadow

silvershadow Master Chief

Oh hello, Im here to help this game development, this update is good. #betatester #giveusbeta

10. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

11. clingbeetle

clingbeetle Industrial Terraformer

One time I got sunburn and my face got all pussy and my skin peeled off in massive chunks and I looked in the mirror one day and half of my face skin was hanging off. Then my cheeks swelled (IDK the plural for that) up over my eyes and i couldn't see. :(

12. Iroza

Iroza Phantasmal Quasar

The devs were bugging out all day.
    Hope they all are right.

Wait a sec, i like short progress updates. The less they inform us -> the closer we get.

13. ratchetNL

ratchetNL Void-Bound Voyager

The update is as good as always, I can't wait for the beta to come out. But please Tiy update the roadmap you did put a lot of time in making that thing and I have only saw you updating it 1 or 2 times.

14. XenoImba

XenoImba Title Not Found

Ikr, think about it. They have been pushing out content updates like durability in about 2 days work progress for quite some time, and now they are focusing on fixing bugs and performance issues. Think about it, this is just screaming beta. Or maybe I'm the only one reading it like that, but I doubt it.

Personally I expect the beta to be out, if progress continues at this rate, to be late this month, or early next month.

hazzary453 and blackmib like this.
  15. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

updates seem to be getting smaller which is a good thing because that means there running out of things too add and the beta will be out soon...... hopefully

16. OzzytheFist

OzzytheFist Big Damn Hero

It's not that there's less to add, it's that they're focusing on stability. Which still points towards a beta. :)

17. bludud101

bludud101 Phantasmal Quasar

Soo.....Livestream?

18. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

well either way i hope the betas out soon like most people :)

OzzytheFist likes this.
  19. Swordmaster

Swordmaster 2.7182818284590...

Another day, another starbound update. Time to watch some SAO :megusta:

Nearu-Senpai likes this.
  20. Rostfrei

Rostfrei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I feel like this will become one of the best games of this generation.....Oh, what am i talking. The best game in the history of mankind!