30 March - Pretty Pixels!

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

Scarves are so tacky in the future. The one NPC with the scarf just looks pompous.

Digging the wheelchair though. That's stylish.

2. Fina

Fina Title Not Found

I was lucky enough to find it and its my fav clothing piece! I find a lot of the head stuff looks weird on my giant fin head :(

hehe I love the granny, super badass, cant wait to see what in store for the Hylotls! :D

sid3aff3ct likes this.
  3. Yubs

Yubs Big Damn Hero

Interesting.

Custom Player-Height a possibility in the future?!

4. Burgerkrieg

Burgerkrieg Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if one of those secret things is respawn points in dungeons...

5. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

Will we be getting a new idle? I like the hands behind the back thing going on here.

6. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Pretty sure that is not a secret, considering it was outright stated to be being worked on in one of last weeks blog posts.

7. Selendor

Selendor Void-Bound Voyager

(picture with apex woman) will it be new personality style?

8. Vertelan

Vertelan Void-Bound Voyager

I'm really stoked about all the new updates and I'm obsessed with this game. But, I really really really miss the old food system and the hunger bar... =\ It would be really cool if you could somehow combine both the old and new system to make a survival and buff system that synergizes well. Plus finding the recipes was also one of my favorite things to do. It was like xmas when I would find them. Lol.

Darklight likes this.
  9. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Head dress, so many petals.... Now i would love to have that hairstyle, if it is possible... Otherwise a simple head dress would do...:D (referring to floran)

I am in awe of the sprites... All 3 people...:)

Jarod likes this.
  10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

11. presidenthobbes

presidenthobbes Void-Bound Voyager

So now we don't even get real Starbound spoilers, we just get some concept art. Not to be rude but it really seems like chucklefish is getting lazier and lazier. Honestly, all the fiasco about starbound tricking early donators is starting to look more and more likely to have been true.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  12. KaZe_DaRKWIND

KaZe_DaRKWIND Big Damn Hero

Is it possible to get this hairstyle? If not, it should be. Easily the best hairstyle for Floran.

Tamorr likes this.
  13. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

I am totes down with a proliferation of important female (and female-identifying) NPCs.

And I'm also good with these story teasers over HEY HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THE STORY. Seriously, lets us find the relevance PLAYING the damn game, not being told about playing it.

Kawa likes this.
  14. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

And this grandmother is called Grandmaventure right ? (I leave :facepalm:)

15. SimplyD

SimplyD Big Damn Hero

With a scarf like that and the swagger I'm going to be calling him The Doctor until I hear otherwise.

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

The tall apex? "Him"? Trans visibility day was yesterday, D. Today's April Fools day. ;)

17. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

I do agree that CF totally messed up the female part.......that apex looks 110% like a male. That does happen with people sometime but still......I'm not sure that kind of topic is needed here. It's not that hard to fix either, just take off the horrendous sideburns and adjust the facial features a little and maybe the hair too.

Jonesy likes this.
  18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

[​IMG]

Really?

The | Suit likes this.
  19. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The original concept art wasn't as clear.

[​IMG]

20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Still looking female.

Not busty, but definitely a feminine face.