2nd November Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Nov 3, 2013.

1. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

Wasn't showing off, was giving a sneak peak

2. qazxcwe

qazxcwe Phantasmal Quasar

The difference is?

3. DanteStigma

DanteStigma Phantasmal Quasar

the date of which it was shown, if it was shown as a final project it would be considered showing off, however since its incomplete and only showing a small gif of it its considered to be a sneak peek.

EmGeHo likes this.
  4. blindwolff

blindwolff Space Hobo

Top one looks like Broly.

5. Ssj782

Ssj782 Cosmic Narwhal

Ok, I see what you mean. The problem I have is the specific "parts" that would do things that only animals can... Like a heart for pumping chlorophyll. A brain... Not sure what a plant would have as a brain...

6. DanteStigma

well as for a heart and brain would be the "seed" and a collection of internal roots that could form their nervous system and veins. plus depending on the type of plant they could have more or less "organs" than a human does such as poisonous plants or plants that have mimic properties.

7. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

First thing that popped into MY brain

[​IMG]

8. DanteStigma

prehistoric floran confirmed. X3

9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Alright. Now it makes a bit more sense.

10. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

Has anyone else noticed that the lightning is stationary?

11. DanteStigma

i'm sorry but for the millionth time i must point out that it is a river, not lightning.

12. OmniGeoff

I can't see a river at that angle. It's impossible to. It's vertical parallax shifts up and down slightly; contrary to the background.

13. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

because it's a terribly made river :rofl:
    But Tiy already said that it's only a placeholder and they'll work on it eventually

DanteStigma likes this.
  14. OmniGeoff

My argument is justified. :megusta:

15. DanteStigma

the entire background is made for a 2d game like early zelda or even their stardew valley game. seen from a top down perspective, that brown rocky ridge like area at the top is a mountain with the rivier flowing down into a pink grassy plains. they have plans to change it to something more fitting im sure but if you've played as many 2d games as i have you could easily reconize it as a river
    [​IMG] besides this image clearly shows what the lightning in the game looks like.

16. qazxcwe

qazxcwe Phantasmal Quasar

And yet showing off and a "Sneak Peek" are exactly the same event at different times proving my point.

17. Synestra

Synestra Sandwich Man

and, for another look, you should make the thunder effect much cooler~ :3
    with the light bright effect :3