2nd August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Oddlyinc

Oddlyinc Big Damn Hero

i want this game to be out soon... it just looks so good i could just id;jkab;fnijd lfklbh;ufdilv;hokjcm;dslkjbivliuhdailewhokelfnjvcs viudslholk

killpay and Core like this.
  2. Rostfrei

Rostfrei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any information on when that tier 1 stream will be and where? Also pretty, pretty hobbit hole!

3. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Heheh, don't expect to see it for another few weeks.

blackbolta and carcrasher65 like this.
  4. Rostfrei

Curses! I kinda expected it to happen today or at least tomorrow.

5. Xander

Xander Spaceman Spiff

It would be nice, unfortunately Tiys has this thing where he wants all the systems to paint the picture for us for a good impression.. We'll probably have to see the first boss completely hammered out before we see a stream.

6. Rostfrei

Well better see something that is finished than something that will break down mid-stream if they are unlucky. I wish they would update the Roadmap. I need to know how close to the beta we are exactly. Its driving me crazy.

7. OMGJJ

OMGJJ Subatomic Cosmonaut

My life would be incomplete without these daily updates. <3

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  8. carcrasher65

carcrasher65 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm just gonna leave this here.

[​IMG]

I kid, take your time, we can all wait for the "Game of the Decade" a few more days weeks months longer.
    One last thing, can't wait to stalk the game at insomnia. :megusta:

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  9. Kota

Kota Astral Cartographer

It really does look truly fantastic! :). And just think, on each new planet, there may be another new background int he sky that you have not seen. Endless beauty! JEifjrifjerwf I really can't wait..:fireball:

RomyCat likes this.
  10. mkv25

mkv25 Phantasmal Quasar

Yes, please post up a gameplay stream, would be great to see :)

11. Kota

Kota Astral Cartographer

wha...he said he would yo all of the tutorial missions, along with maybe a boss battle. I fink there might be a tad but of spoilage ;)

12. Kota

Kota Astral Cartographer

I really don't want him to stream the story of the game all through tier 1 and even the boss fight. Purely because I don't think he should spoil all that when it's not released yet. When people see that, everyone is going to try to figure out stuff and go into detail and playbacks and it's going to ruin it before we can even begin :cry: As tempting as the stream will be to watch, I will resist. But the there will be youtube videos off the wazoo, and pictures and stuff and I really don't want to know what the boss looks like especially. I can't just not go on youtube though T-T It's my thing. I really like how he displays how the worlds look and what not without going into detail about certain furniture and weapon items and stuff like that. It's just them playing. I mean..I wish it was US playing, but yeah xD (not trying to whine) If it's ready for him to be able to stream tier one, you think it would be ok for us to play. I dunnoo. (I'm also adhd so I apologize if this was all over the place)

Toryu-Mau and Kokiris like this.
  13. nikbig

nikbig Void-Bound Voyager

Ohh Jeah ... always love thoose HD skies and Planets in the Background :love::monkey:

14. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Starbound is so sought after that any official content released by the Devs is bound to be referenced in future comments or dialogues. I have embraced the inevitable :megusta:, and will be crossing over to the dark side... :yoda:

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  15. TheJudge

TheJudge Space Penguin Leader

I love that screenshot.

Lumine likes this.
  16. Kota

Kota Astral Cartographer

I hope you find the droids you are looking for :fusrodah:..

Rrueya and Rex Chestington like this.
  17. DaglessMcChicken

DaglessMcChicken Void-Bound Voyager

starting to seem like this game is being made for them to play and not us >.> it really seems like we should be getting beta accsess i mean games usually have beta as soon as the game is playable in the slightest i mean i dont want to rush anything but its seriously demoralizing i used to look at every update in wonder but now its getting too the point where i dont know if i want to follow anymore and just wait for my email for beta. im pretty sated withwhat it looks like now

18. Kota

Kota Astral Cartographer

And it's not like they can't keep working on what they have to while the closed beta starts. At least I'm pretty sure they would be able to. Don't see why not.

19. John Caveson

John Caveson Orbital Explorer

Are you referring to "Hobbiton"?
    And It's not like we can't help them. At least I'm pretty sure we would be able to. Don't see why not.

Iroza likes this.
  20. Kota

Kota Astral Cartographer

exACtly.