29th progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Legris, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Sqwal

Sqwal Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know how you feel i think i might end up selling my pre-order to a friend for 5 dollar's less then i got it for (hey i might lose 5 dollars but the sorrow and missery of starbound wont be on my shoulders anymore)

Pingeh likes this.
  2. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

wow..........just....wow

Scawtish likes this.
  3. Sqwal

Is their a problem i bought the game im tried of waiting for it i can sell it if i want.

4. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh of course not.......i think because i'm new to this community and new to starbound i'm just not used to seeing people say that kind of thing so early on for me.......no offense intended :cool:

5. Sqwal

Well when you wait that long and then people get to play it who didnt even pay for it and i know they bought the tickets to get in but whats not to say that a lot of people who got to play were not there for starbound im pretty sure there are other games there but besides that and the people who majorly supported dont even get the demo version. Its kinda stressful AND ontop of all that the date that it was "going" to come out was wrong twice so its just more and more and more stress building up like over 2 years.

Rin-Kin and Pingeh like this.
  6. thetokenshadow

thetokenshadow Big Damn Hero

Sorrow and misery? Really?

From wikipedia: Sorrow is an emotion, feeling, or sentiment. Sorrow 'is more "intense" than sadness...it implies a long term state'. At the same time 'sorrow - but not unhappiness - suggests a degree of resignation...which lends sorrow its peculiar air of dignity'

Ok, i can almost see that. But misery?

From Thefreedictionary.com: b. Mental or emotional unhappiness or distress: "Our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances" (Martha Washington).

Well crap. That works too. Damn you Martha Washington for invalidating my argument. Damn you.

SPOOKS80 and Scawtish like this.
  7. SaDb0y

SaDb0y Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nailed it!:lolwut:
    The team is 9 persons, the picture has 9 persons, Omni and Armagon is not in the picture, Kyren is not in the picture, so it's not the "whooooole team"!
    We only know Bartwe and Molly, that picture is not detailed enough, and the poster is not Tiy like what he promised.

8. pixelmage

pixelmage Aquatic Astronaut

So anvils on the crafting table is a thing now to save room? why not stack everything on top of each other like the Yogscast?

Axe Garian likes this.
  9. keenow

keenow Star Wrangler

That's a really good idea! I would also be up for that!

10. Antilogic

Antilogic Void-Bound Voyager

Legris is afraid of ghosts thats why he has built a tent in his house :X

11. StarBatman

StarBatman Void-Bound Voyager

This is a fantastic idea and opens up boundless avenues of collaborative creativity. Coruscant is the name of the planet in Star Wars, and yes, it's pretty much the capital of the galaxy, located in the galactic core. Hyperspace co-ordinates 0, 0, 0. Five thousand levels of city. Like the way Hengsha in Deus Ex worked, with its lower city and upper city, except multiply those levels by a couple thousand. Imagine falling off a skyscraper that's several kilometres tall. Crazy.

Anyway, I reckon you'd have a Council building to start with, some kind of governmental spire, with plaques and statues of the All-Knowing Tiyuri and the rest of the Dev Pantheon - and then you could build up around that from there. High-rise penthouse apartments and community centres, hang-out spots, theatres, restaurants, all occupying the top levels... with factories and slums and eventually the sewers on the lower-most levels...

I think it's a fantastic idea, well worth developing properly.

OH BOY I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME CAN YOU TELL

keenow and K00L like this.
  12. Zyloss

Zyloss Subatomic Cosmonaut

It Shall Be Done. :up:

13. mrmcmo

mrmcmo Pangalactic Porcupine

is anybody else surprised that the updates are posted on the right days now?

DeadlyLuvdisc likes this.
  14. DeadlyLuvdisc

DeadlyLuvdisc Oxygen Tank

OMG IKR?!
    This bugged me so much.
    I think they just waited a little longer to post on each day until they got it back to normal.
    Does this mean we actually got cheated out of one update?