29th progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Legris, Aug 29, 2013.

1. StallChaser

StallChaser Space Penguin Leader

Yo dawg, I heard you like shelters, so we're putting a shelter in your shelter!

Noburu, tassina, keenow and 2 others like this.
  2. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, I didn't know that.
    :p I miss my old PS.

3. masher14

masher14 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aw the magic of having a little open testing. I'm not saying beta, but let some close friends who've never played the game have a go at it. Fresh perspectives always yield good data.

4. kithsakhai

kithsakhai Big Damn Hero

hmm whats that demon door looking thing in the first screeny?

looks like up and down arrows on it with an eye, wonder what it does :D

5. Captain Malcolm

Captain Malcolm Big Damn Hero

*HINT* *HINT*

Ecleptic likes this.
  6. JakeBR

JakeBR Void-Bound Voyager

Things are looking fantastic, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next progress update!

7. Synestra

Synestra Sandwich Man

Shelterception! yeah!!

8. Ahbahl

Ahbahl Title Not Found

Put a shelter in a shelter in a shelter in a shelter in a shelter!

9. Huntar

Huntar Void-Bound Voyager

I think I know another way you can find out how people play the game. A beta release. Carefully monitored releases to only your closest friends, family, and Youtube stars. They're clearly representative of every other gamer out there.

10. llamunkapus

llamunkapus Tentacle Wrangler

Continuously amazed by progress y'all are making. Love the updates and can NOT wait for this beta to get up and running. Perfection takes time and work, so keep making awesome stuff like in these photos posted and I will be fine with waiting however long it takes. :)

tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  11. Zeriga

Zeriga Phantasmal Quasar

I disagree with releasing to people who never pre-ordered. Have we not been waiting patiently so far?
    Personally I think they should take a handful of people, and make them sign an NDA for Alpha Testing.
    But as I know from Firefall Closed Beta, NDAs are messy business.

Edit:
    Let me be more clear since people seem to think differently about my opinion than I do.

What I mean by my comments about early release to those who never pre-ordered.
    I mean to those that never cared in the first place. If you're going to do publicity releases, give it to people who care about the game deeply. Not to some half-baked nose-in-the-air like some popular YouTubers.

But hey, it's my opinion. Take it or leave it.

12. Redheat

Redheat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Those doors in the first image would be perfect for my evil super happy lair of death friendship :mwahaha:

Also: Yay regular updates!

tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  13. Roenops

Roenops Space Spelunker

You guys are so good at building houses.

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. SaDb0y

SaDb0y Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where is the picture of the Chucklefish team?, Tiy promised us.

15. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

This made me grin so much. :p

It may be that they're afraid fanboys are going to start continue perving on Mollygos and Rhopunzel.

tassina, Ecleptic, Daashi and 2 others like this.
  16. Dat Critter

Dat Critter Big Damn Hero

i like the design of the second picture it's amazing :O!

17. I wish you talk more about the features yet to be added, to we have one overall look at the progress to everything start to being polished and fixed. :alien:

tassina likes this.
  18. SaDb0y

SaDb0y Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's what I thought of but, no they must to be brave.

19. DeadlyLuvdisc

DeadlyLuvdisc Oxygen Tank

Who cares about those two? I want to see more of that steaming hunk of man known only as Tiyuri!

NinjaDuckie, tassina and Lord Hatty like this.
  20. Jackorias

Jackorias Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can't remember where I saw it, maybe in the comments section for the post before, but someone posted up a few pics of the whole team.
    In the end we payed for beta access, and it's beta access we'll get. Whatever things come before is up to the devs to distribute to who they wish. If they wish to give it to game critics for the sake of feed back or famous youtubers for a bit more publicity (if they allowed videos to be uploaded, but I can't see why they wouldn't so far) is there decision.