29th progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Legris, Aug 29, 2013.

1. seevenup

seevenup Contact!

31. Dez 2013 i dont think the beta will come earlyer, the do all but not going for the beta. sad because now games like GTA and BF will come out, and at least for a half year no one (not a lot) will be interessted in that game. may be i am wrong

2. Lodus

Lodus Void-Bound Voyager

TBH once GTA's out ill prob be no life-ing free roam on that and lose interest, when i preordered this i figured it would have atleast been out long before now... its kinda taking the piss in its own way, from the i49 preview, the game shows it has enough content etc to keep people busy for weeks messing about and bug finding / worthy of a beta. Sadly im losing my hype day by day :p

3. Scawtish

Scawtish Master Chief

Thank-you Rrueya for the enlarged screenshots. Somehow I couldn't right click the pictures either and view/show picture.
    ;)

tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  4. marchello35

marchello35 Big Damn Hero

Well that be to much to assume because: not everyone likes this games, not everyone can run those games, not everyone plays one game at a time, not everyone has console (there is not release date yet for gta pc), some people do not play all the game or play it very quick...

Edit: not sure about this one but; this games have diferent targets

5. Sadeyx

Sadeyx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ummm.. Anvil on top of smelting oven..

Gay?

6. sonic5202

sonic5202 Industrial Terraformer

31 dez in morning beta and in night release? O_O

7. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Good to see you guys feel better I am sure you are a little haggard still, Love the shelters that you all have built gives some nice building ideas.

8. AdachiTheGreat

AdachiTheGreat Void-Bound Voyager

Lets all just wait till the first week of september, if beta's not out, then lets just wait till october break and lets all just calm down.

9. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

I'm really wishing for some RPG elements, like a lot of quests and stuff, that way it'll feel totally different than terraria.

Axe Garian likes this.
  10. Twig Arcane Empires

Twig Arcane Empires Sandwich Man

Cool houses. Starbound is cool too.

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. Samanta

Samanta Tentacle Wrangler

that first doors looks great :) but I bet they r not from medival theme :)

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. Greatblackshark

Greatblackshark Cosmic Narwhal

As far as we know, there will indeed be plenty of quests, not just for the main story.

13. steelwing

steelwing Big Damn Hero

Very cool-looking houses. :)

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. nolan1024

nolan1024 Subatomic Cosmonaut

hooray for daily update :cool:

15. klipwc

klipwc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it just me... or does the 2nd screenshot resemble a japanese castle...

Scawtish, tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  16. Lusid

Lusid Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmm. So it sounds like you got a lot of meaningful and helpful data by letting other people play the game.

17. kodieatsyou

kodieatsyou Void-Bound Voyager

Nice update! :up: Is there anyway you guys could put the version of starbound that was at I49 on the internet so we who were not at the event could play it?:rainbow:

18. QuaziPance

QuaziPance Subatomic Cosmonaut

yeah I didn't even know that there was another GTA game, and I haven't played any BF games. As for GTA, I'd say that there isn't much overlap in genre there so not too much competition, as a side note, terraria released on almost the same day as Witcher 2, L.A. Noir and Fable 3, and around the same time as some major minecraft updates, and I think that game did okay. The real competition will be when terraria's new update comes out in relation to the starbound beta release, as I'm guessing most people play both of those games, and those who are diehard terraria fans will want to eat up all of the new terraria content before moving on to starbound.

19. hylandpad

hylandpad Subatomic Cosmonaut

Welcome back team!

PS - Green dirt?

Axe Garian likes this.
  20. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Hey... I top my tunnels too!