29th June - Warp Speed

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jun 29, 2015.

1. glasspug

glasspug Phantasmal Quasar

London is known for it's murder meteors.:rock:

Axe Garian and General Nuclear like this.
  2. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

I really like that sawpblaster pill gun its very cool, original and sci-fiy(not sarcastic not that i have been that on this forum as i can remebere some one thinks that some times when im not)

One moment there i thought it was gonna be a secret minecraft planet easter egg to be found in starbound i was really hoping for that :,(
    Good ones by the way (not sarcastic)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    Axe Garian likes this.
  3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

That's a neat new gun! Can be an alternative use if you don't have a targeted blink equipped.
    Exploring below a planet would be fun. Shoot below and land without fall damage.

4. Varixai

Varixai Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

5. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

London, no breathable atmosphere, I'll stay here I don't have my nano suit yet.

Retr0 likes this.
  6. SidCoalman

SidCoalman Void-Bound Voyager

With the release of Terraria 1.3, I'll be too busy to consider any cons :D

7. jasonzoo123

jasonzoo123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I kinda like the idea of a translocator gun. Also I've been reading some of the posts and saw the translocator gun being able to move other entities would be a nice idea you know atleast we can get 2 things that's closest to a portal gun:diving:

8. funkeybas

funkeybas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it would be nice if you guys would add a underground sleeping section on the outpost

jasonzoo123 likes this.
  9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Dunto, Axe Garian, Darklight and 2 others like this.
  10. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

London only have 14m day length and lower than 1G gravity? You guys are going have that con done in no time, if the meteor shower didn't get you first.

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

ok just making sure

12. Eugen0001

Eugen0001 Void-Bound Voyager

yay translocator . ^^ is it posible to kill someone with it (not including myself)?

13. Krabbe

Krabbe Pangalactic Porcupine

ok you think it will be sun when minecon is? well let's wait and see if i have brought with me the Bergen Curse (rain, rain and more rain)

14. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Because the atmosphere in London is obviously not breathable. Everybody knows that. All of you have to wear spacesuits right?

15. Eugen0001

Eugen0001 Void-Bound Voyager

at least its not leeds and its radiactive gasclouds (freelancer reverence if u dont know it) :lickitung:

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

IIRC, no it's not.

17. Rator81

Rator81 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think i know why there is no breathable atmosphere : It's the Smog !

DragonsForce and Kawa like this.
  18. Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

19. Nantes

Nantes Void-Bound Voyager

I'm kinda worried worried as to what happens if the disc is stuck inside the little tunnel and you teleport!

Axe Garian likes this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Oh my god, that is totally a translocator from unreal tournament... The look is similar, the functionality seems similar, I'll bet you can even telefrag with it! Also, that planet screen! :rofl: