27th September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Chafoux

Chafoux Title Not Found

Good progress :up:

2. doc Chicken

doc Chicken Void-Bound Voyager

beta. Or am I going to be thoroughly disappointed? With how long I have been waiting for this game, it better be good.

3. Insanitor

Insanitor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love how the Female Glitch on the top floor in the house to the Right.
    The way she stands it's like shes going "HOLY MECHANICAL EXCREMENTS, ALIENS!"

tassina likes this.
  4. acrossmymind

acrossmymind Void-Bound Voyager

Pointless energy consumption is pointless. Why make the player sit and wait to proceed? Just make different improved variations of the tool based on rarity or level of material. You know, stronger the mats, the greater the range.

5. oneblockwonder

oneblockwonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool Update Tiy. It would be cool if the villagers got scared of you if you go in trouble with the guards enough times.

6. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

Presumably energy will regen over time so might cause a scenario of "I'm over this chasm, hope no mobs attack me while I wait to get the energy to get up or down" which might work well. Call it a challenge. I guess we'll find out how well this works in beta and give feedback then. If the whole community thinks the energy cost is too much that's valid feedback and they may well reduce it. It's things like balancing issues that beta is mostly for.

7. SpiroExDeus

Surely it depends on the cost, the amount of energy you have and how quick it regens. I mean if you grapple three times and then run out of energy and fall to your death then yeah that kind of sucks. If it's more a case of you've moved three or four screens across and have to take a short rest break then that's not so bad.

8. SpiroExDeus

I love the whole team but the coders are my favourites.

and Molly.

The coders and Molly.

Did I mention Molly?

9. SpiroExDeus

I like your attention to detail my friend.