26 September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by GeorgeV, Sep 27, 2013.

1. clingbeetle

clingbeetle Industrial Terraformer

What's up with everyone's profile pics being derpy stick dudes with pac man faces?

RicardRC likes this.
  2. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

They are Lobotars made by a forum member named Lobo. It's a... thing. (I have nothing against them, that is just the best way to describe it, ellipses and all)

3. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

It's possible that the artists have finished everything they need to, and this is just extra stuff they're adding while the coders finish with the under-the-hood stuff that the game needs. Artists usually can't code and vice versa.

4. Leak

Leak Subatomic Cosmonaut

And there I was, wanting to comment how we've hit "peak sneak", until you came along... :D

Jonesy likes this.
  5. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Cosmic Narwhal

Guys! This is it.
    On these arcade machines you will be able to play games, and I know which game. It is...

HL3, which else?

Brassqund and Jonesy like this.
  6. hugouest

hugouest Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys I would like to know if the game will be in another language.
    Otherwise I like arcade machine!

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

At launch, I'm pretty sure it will only be in English. However, translations into other languages will be coming post-release, so that should have you covered.

hugouest likes this.
  8. YumYumKittyloaf

YumYumKittyloaf Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hopefully making your own abilities will be modable and things are server side too or atleast share-able easily. Get the community in on item making and adding stuff officially too :3 I wonder if this game will be using steam workshops

tassina likes this.
  9. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

Probably the least teasetastic update in a while. which is probably best :p
    Human dungeon prop perhaps?
    Great update none the less :)

10. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

Ha ha ha genius! :mwahaha:

11. YumYumKittyloaf

Yes, add space invaders or some kind of derivative so you can play it on the arcade cabinet: "Galatic conquesters" lol

Donkey kong original with mario = jump boy

tassina likes this.
  12. Difiv3

Difiv3 Space Spelunker

Good bye terraria 1.2!

13. WilliamWallace

WilliamWallace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My first thought on this thread.
    [​IMG]

14. YumYumKittyloaf

This makes me so pumped. I hope theres enough loot to make an awesome base and then make a reason for people to come see it. Make a base filled with cool loot and then defend it from grubby handed adventuers.

tassina and WilliamWallace like this.
  15. Emilgardis

Emilgardis Phantasmal Quasar

Sweet! Not an so long daily, but very pleasing one.

16. Dr Fushba

Dr Fushba Cosmic Narwhal

GAME OVER
    Insert 25 pixels to continue.

17. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

I love the arcade game picture referencing dungeons... I'm excited to see what it entails!

tassina likes this.
  18. jeffhunter12

jeffhunter12 Void-Bound Voyager

I hope theres gonna be some kind of robotic wings with instead of feathers itl be something like glass or made out of lasers or something like that, also arcade dungeon :3 ?

tassina likes this.
  19. YumYumKittyloaf

The more time they have to add functionality to this game the better. It's like brownies. You don't run in and burn your hands on the pan just to get half-baked delicious.

20. Ward

Ward Void-Bound Voyager

Anything you could tell us perchance about NPCs on our designated homeworlds? Are they something we accumulate over time, like in Terraria, or is it simply whoever is there when we set it? Also on NPCs, wasn't it mentioned early on that they'd be on our ship as well as it upgraded, or has that been set aside dependant on when/if ships are made modular? I seem to recall there being some aesthetic difficulties on that front. Perhaps rather than letting us build the sections ourselves we could simply purchase prebuilt sections or somesuch? *shrugs*

tassina likes this.