24th of June, 2014: More Terramart Stuff.

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by GeorgeV, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Damn hippies :whaaat:

2. Ssj782

Ssj782 Cosmic Narwhal

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/plants/printouts/floweranatomy.shtml Under "male" reproductive parts, it's the stamen/anther.

Also Glitch, Floran, and probably Hylotl would be fine... Unless the Hylotl drip slime, or the Glitch drips oil. Though since I PLAY a Floran, a bunch of naked humanoids just makes it take less time to prepare for meals.

3. Dosypoo

Dosypoo Starship Captain

Of course the Floran looks cute, it's like some people forget they are vicious predators or something. It's a tactic used by quite a few to lure in prey: Look helpless/weak, or in a sapient organism's view, cute and adorable. Forgo clothes. Bounce a few times. Drop's Prey Defenses, yes yes. Stab Stab!

I need to stop. My Floran is getting to me.

Also I am surprised no one said anything about the Hylotl. I for one am looking forward to seeing more of their species and culture integrated into the universe.

Also further surprised no one seems to notice they made the Avian's beak actually move correctly when it is speaking, unlike every other Avian NPC I've seen thus far.

4. Demonoid74

Demonoid74 Star Wrangler

if the floran has an apple...shes got a banana as well! words that apply to us humans as well! just remember that!

5. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

Is there any kind of ETA on when this stuff is getting added? Or upgradeable ships?

I haven't played in about 2 or 3 months, so I'm wondering what has been added recently.

6. Duck Rogers

Duck Rogers Orbital Explorer

Good job with these animations :gooby: I just think the Avian could be improved a bit

7. laughinstok

laughinstok Zero Gravity Genie

That glitch alright there?

8. oceansRising

oceansRising Pangalactic Porcupine

Terramart? Ya'll are creative. And great.

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It's funny cos you could at least assume they're wearing pants behind that desk. Unlike the Felin I posted earlier, who's exactly the opposite.

10. Fleder

Fleder Pangalactic Porcupine

Really beautiful!

I would love to see some differences on the trees, growing out of those marts, depending on the races favorite plant, maybe?

Zinjif likes this.
  11. Pirate-rob

Pirate-rob Phantasmal Quasar

<3 for the floran.

12. nikidukes

nikidukes Void-Bound Voyager

so if all races have special plants to sell that means we might see some water plants from the Hyotyl merchant right?

13. Moghjubar

Moghjubar Void-Bound Voyager

Nice pics/anims, but I felt they were missing something...

terramartHORSEY.gif

14. starboundish

starboundish Phantasmal Quasar

Looks very promising, can't wait to see it in-game.

15. Frubio

Frubio Yeah, You!

I'm willing to see these new ups on the running servers :3 They're awesome by the way!

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Guess what, chuckleheads?
    [​IMG]

17. Jeoshua

Jeoshua Existential Complex

Her tail is up. Watch out! This is probably a bad sign.

And... needs more bounce. It just stops, and looks more like... I dunno, it just looks weirder on the cat than it does on the plant.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  18. Genderless_Neko

Genderless_Neko Space Hobo

That Floran could not be more adorable with that little "bounce" thing.

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I actually reduced the bounce from my first attempt. Y'see, Felins aren't supposed to have that much talent, with a few rare exceptions. They're supposed to be a little hard to tell when not seen up close. Same goes for male Felins and beards, which is why at least three of their exemplar heroes (the ones shown in the intro) have exactly these things.

Of course, I can always tweak it some more when making the final frameset.

20. Zinjif

Zinjif Aquatic Astronaut

Someone needs to make a gif of an adult Poptop as a customer in front of the Floran Terramart.