1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

[24/7 PUBLIC SERVER] Ultra Gaming Starbound Server v1.0

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by usmcsnipes, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Arethis

Arethis Space Hobo

GN: Arethis
    Timezone: GMT
    How do you like Starbound: Love it.
    How often will you be on the server: Often
    Would you like to join the teamspeak(Encouraged): Sure!

2. illusionist462

illusionist462 Master Chief

I know this an old post I'm just looking for a server to play on I am 28 I will probably play a few times a week I love starboard can't wait until the multiplayer is fixed to be so much easier I have a lot of friends that want to play and won't because of that fact. My in game name is Cygnus

3. Avenation

Avenation Aquatic Astronaut

IGN (In-Game Name):Avenation
    Timezone:Eastern+5(I think)
    How do you like Starbound:I 100% thoroughly enjoy Starbound. As I have been with the game since almost from the beginning I have always been an avid player mostly sticking towards group playing.
    How often will you be on the server:Extremely often. Everyday for sure at one point or another.
    Would you like to join the teamspeak(Encouraged): I would absolutely enjoy being apart of your TS community.

4. ftwnoobz

ftwnoobz Space Hobo

IGN (In-Game Name): ftwnoobz
    Timezone: Central/Eastern
    How do you like Starbound: Just got it
    How often will you be on the server: Often
    Would you like to join the teamspeak(Encouraged): 100% so

5. mattbillpage

mattbillpage Void-Bound Voyager

IGN (In-Game Name):QuantumBooted
    Timezone: GMT+10
    How do you like Starbound: I love starbound when you have a fresh none demolished world
    How often will you be on the server:As Much as i can maybe 1 hour to 30 minutes per day
    Would you like to join the teamspeak(Encouraged):No I don't feel like joining teamspeaks

6. SaintCloud890

SaintCloud890 Void-Bound Voyager

IGN (In-game name): Okumi.
    How do you like Starbound?: Love it, would give 10/10 :p.
    How often will you be on the server?: I'm very active to server im dedicated to playing in. c;
    Would you like to join the teamspeak?(Encouraged): Sorry, but i might not. I'm never interested in teamspeak.

7. InfinityGaming

InfinityGaming 2.7182818284590...

IGN (In-Game Name): Jackson Whiles
    How do you like Starbound: Populated
    How often will you be on the server: Every night, possibly all day on Thursdays to Sundays.
    Would you like to join the teamspeak(Encouraged): Sure. I know how to use teamspeak and I have a pretty good mic.

8. usmcsnipes

usmcsnipes Void-Bound Voyager

Server is now officially re-opened and accepting applications. Just FYI it is now required that you be on teamspeak while on the server, thanks for everyones interest and hope to see you guys on the server soon! :D

9. EliteJoe

EliteJoe Space Spelunker

IGN EliteJoe
    Timezone: PST
    How do you like starbound: i just started 2 weeks ago :) I like it so far
    How often will i be on: every week
    Would you like to join the teamspeak: ok

10. QMQ ninw

QMQ ninw Aquatic Astronaut

Application for whitelist:
    IGN (In-Game Name): kirika
    Timezone: swedish time
    How do you like Starbound: AWESOME!
    How often will you be on the server: mostly everyday
    Are you able to connect to our teamspeak server?: no i dun have a mic so shoit i hope i can join tho!

11. usmcsnipes

usmcsnipes Void-Bound Voyager

Everyone above this post has been accepted, if you did not receive a pm then please message me.

12. Doomsire

Doomsire Void-Bound Voyager

IGN (In-Game Name): Doomsire
    Timezone: US Pacific time (-8 UCT)
    How do you like Starbound: Its a wonderful game, been meaning to join/start a teamspeak server
    How often will you be on the server: As much as I can, I work 3 graveyard shifts and one swing shift a week so i'll be playing mostly when I'm off work
    Are you able to connect to our teamspeak server?: Yes (Same as my IGN)

13. Dimov

Dimov Void-Bound Voyager

IGN (In-Game Name): Dimov
    Timezone: GMT -5:00 (EST)
    How do you like Starbound: Love it. One of my favorite games.
    How often will you be on the server: A lot this week, however afterwards I'm going away for a few months.
    Are you able to connect to our teamspeak server?(Now required): Yes

14. supernick02

supernick02 Void-Bound Voyager

hi my name is ben i said before that i dont like the game at all but i set up a server anyway

15. kcatt7450

kcatt7450 Yeah, You!

IGN (In-Game Name): kcatt7450
    Timezone: central time (us & canada)
    How do you like Starbound: i like it a lot
    How often will you be on the server: probably often because i have a lot of free time on my hands
    Are you able to connect to our teamspeak server?(Now required): do i need to go to that ip then submit this or how does this teamspeak work?

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  16. ENDERTRIBE

ENDERTRIBE Aquatic Astronaut

IGN: Nova Stark
    Timezone: Pacific
    How do you like Starbound : I very like starbound (10/10)
    How often will you be on the server: Every time a can
    Would you like to join the teamspeak (Encouraged): Sure

17. TheRedEnigma

TheRedEnigma Void-Bound Voyager

IGN: Mahris Heartfault
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    How Do You Like Starbound: I share a deep love for this game in particular. It's always been such a wonderful game to just sit down and adventure in. If I'm not in the mood to adventure, I may always build something creative. I'd like to think that there is a number of possibilities inside the world of Starbound, all just waiting for me to openly embrace and explore them all.
    How Often Will You Be On The Server: At this current point in time my schedule is blank. I can offer daily activity on the server and I will of course notify you if I need to take a leave of absence for any reason.
    Are You Able To Connect To Out TeamSpeak Server: Certainly, I have a working mic and have no problems using it to familiarize myself with all other members of the server.

18. skylor15

skylor15 Space Hobo

IGN: sky
    Timezone: ESt
    How do you like starbound : I like it well
    How often wiil you be on this server : 12:00 PM to 4:00pm
    Would you like to join the teamspeak (Encouraged): not realy

19. TheUnknown12

TheUnknown12 Space Hobo

Heres my application >.>
    Timezone:Im in the usa so i belive est?
    How much i like starbound: dude im tpeing in the dark to jopin this server because ive gotten lonely from overplaying alone LOL
    how often?: weekends once school stars back but ill be on frequent sicne my ingame name is TheUnknown
    id perfer no teamspeak lol since ive never used it sorry :rofl:[DOUBLEPOST=1437280135][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oh my steam name is TheUnknown i have a dark mysterious figure in the profile pic :rofl:

20. nomq

nomq Tentacle Wrangler

IGN (In-Game Name): nom_q
    Timezone:UTC+02:00
    How do you like Starbound: 8/10
    How often will you be on the server: 0-3 times a week
    Are you able to connect to our teamspeak server?(Now required): yes

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015