21st July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jul 22, 2013.

1. AurionTenjo

AurionTenjo Void-Bound Voyager

What a delightful cottage! I can't wait to make my own. Ah, I should play more Terraria to sharpen my skills until Starbound. Not that it'll do me much good; I'm certain I'm going to be blown away when I step onto my ship for the first time.

More related to the update, I'm actually glad that there is a farming system; it will give me a reason to find that perfect world to hunker down on and call 'home'.

tassina likes this.
  2. hartham

hartham Void-Bound Voyager

bug fixes are always nice :DD

3. Davolution

Davolution Master Chief

Let me know if you need help fixing bugs; will glady give you a hand! ;)

Axe Garian likes this.
  4. Samolocik

Samolocik Space Spelunker

all that farmign and cooking reminds me of Don't Starve :p This game will NOT be boring for sure :)

5. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

I have no clue why but I find food recipe buffs alot more interesting then potion systems.

6. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

Because nowhere else seems fit to post this right now, and I just want to get it out of my system:

Getting back to the topic on meteors, for the dangers of the "space" mini-biome and the asteroid biome, there should be little HORIZONTAL "meteor showers" of orbital objects travelling much faster than the player smashing into asteroids and whizzing past alone or in big collective groups, where players could use asteroids as cover.

THIS SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN RARELY because it would get annoying over time.

Sorry if I sound a bit hostile/rude, I'm kind of really tensed-up right now. Medications are not fun.

7. Paranormalcactus

Paranormalcactus Phantasmal Quasar

that would be great as for the bugs let me pull out my dual lazah guns \:cool:/

Axe Garian likes this.
  8. Shalderave

Shalderave Big Damn Hero

Kind of like that one part in Dead Space 1 where you have to run across the hull of the ship while going through an asteroid field. Tense and terrifying.

9. Titanium

Yes. :)

10. Daniel

Daniel Void-Bound Voyager

This might have been mentioned before, but I can't really be bothered to read through 9 pages to see if it has, so I'll state in anyway; in the farm screenshot, the kitchen rack overlaps the stairs, it would make a lot more sense, in my opinion, to have the stairs overlap the furniture (in this case).

I might be nitpicking, but I figured you'd rather have these bugs pointed out, rather then them being ignored. Prepare for a lot of comments from me during the beta, haha.

11. Titanium

Yeah, it's been pointed out.

12. SilencedSouls

SilencedSouls Phantasmal Quasar

I do the same thing in real life, I've got half of my college classmates doing the same.

Titanium likes this.
  13. Renlou

Renlou Industrial Terraformer

Now I can sleep in peace.

SilencedSouls and Titanium like this.