21st July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Casm

Casm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can......can I play? *puppy dog eyes*

tassina, Toryu-Mau and Axe Garian like this.
  2. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

Mmmm, alien burger... *drooling*
    [​IMG]

Noc likes this.
  3. Skitz

Skitz Big Damn Hero

They are not bad we have them in Australia [so chances are most western countries have it then] , also historically accurate need not apply to space and the future

tassina, Toryu-Mau and RomyCat like this.
  4. revooms

revooms Tentacle Wrangler

Nice, looking better with every update. I'd volunteer if you need someone for "another play-testing session" ;)

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. Renlou

Renlou Industrial Terraformer

I couldn't help but notice you always say the same thing in every daily update. Please tell me you do the same thing in real life. I can imagine you waking up, going for a walk around the block and yelling STAAAARBOOOUNDDD to every single person that you encounter.

6. Necrius

Necrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cooking pizza slice apart from whole pizza? Either it's crafted from whole pizza or this is sick. In a bad way.

7. Psyme

Psyme Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not knowing the unholy art of single-slice pizza making. I pity your mundane life.

8. Paranormalcactus

Paranormalcactus Phantasmal Quasar

how is the food system gonna work i wonder is it gonna be buffs only? or is it gonna be like minecraft were you have to eat or you die? that was the one thing i hated about minecraft that and the creepas darn creepas always blowing my house up grr. if this is the case would there be a option to turn that off? if not there should be. in fact you should be able to set up the universe exactly how you like it like for instance if theres a enemy you dont like you would be able to remove him from generating into your universe when you make it.

9. Ewan

Ewan Orbital Explorer

When Devs say they fixed bugs this is what i imagine them doing:
    [​IMG]

As always good job guys.
    Ii wish you told us more about Gardening/Tree planting and if we can use it as decoration for our future homes.

10. Paranormalcactus

as was once said by someone the only good bug is a dead bug.

tassina, Titanium, Axe Garian and 2 others like this.
  11. Ewan

Ewan Orbital Explorer

I haw bad new for you, yes you haw hunger levels so yes you need to eat to survive, and more bad news, i heard rumors there will be creatures like Creepers in Starboud, i guess bad luck for you then = (

12. Paranormalcactus

well like i said you should be able to set up the universe exactly like you want it if you dont like a particular enemy or function in the game you should be able to disable or remove it from generating into your universe before you start it. after all who said this was reality right? as far as starbound goes. and if you do remove a enemy that spawns a specific item that no other enemy does and you cant get it another way then there should be a item generator as functioning furniture which will spawn the items from the enemys that were removed from universe generation.

13. Hallowfell

Hallowfell Phantasmal Quasar

+1 for Mad Scientist. So cooooooool!

Sonuvabitch.

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  14. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

I would like one canned meatball pizza slice in an alien burger inside of a regular burger inside of a ham sandwich stuffed inside that awesome burrito wrapped inside of a whole pizza plz. Oh, and I want it cooked from the fire of someone falling out of the sky burning up in the atmosphere. That's the way I like it, if I don't have my food this way I might as well starve to death. :eek:

GrumpyMcfart, tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  15. Veheed

Veheed Title Not Found

I may be digressing, but I sooo want a pink axe.

16. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

Everyone must like this person, now! Click the button, click it. CLICK IT OR DIE!

Related: I want a couple of swords in the color of the blood of my enimies. That's right, color changing freakin swords. Would be so awesome. T^T

tassina and Veheed like this.
  17. Hooray !
    Bug fixing, atmosphere re-entry animation, moar screenshots and Molly !
    Yay ! Another awesome daily update, keep up the good work :V

Axe Garian likes this.
  18. Firehammer

Firehammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wonderful job you guys , I love how much detail goes into every aspect of the game keep it up!!

19. TheCreeperStalker

TheCreeperStalker Aquatic Astronaut

Microchips?

Toryu-Mau and snarper like this.
  20. Vovannnnnn

Vovannnnnn Void-Bound Voyager

So, basically silicon? Make sense actually. Can imagine a Glitch eating sand.

Animaster78900 likes this.