20th February Blog post

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Feb 20, 2014.

1. D-16

D-16 Spaceman Spiff

is that not what is taking place right now?

2. Shaggyd0g

Shaggyd0g Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you bothered to read the post he quoted. He is more than aware that is taking place. But was answering as to why it hadn't already happened.

3. D-16

D-16 Spaceman Spiff

i perhaps wasent clear. his first sentence. apply my previous post.

4. QuaziPance

QuaziPance Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah sorry, I generally try to avoid bringing logic to the starbound forums. What I meant to say was "WHY AREN'T ALL OF THE THIGNS THAT I WANT ALREAYDY IN THE GAME! IT IS BECAUASE THE DEVBS ARE STUPIDER THAN ME AND I AM AWESOME! IF I WAS MAKING THIS GAAME IT WOULD BE DONE BY NOW AND ANYTIME ANYONE EVEN HAD THE SLIGHTEST THOUGHT OF A NEW CONCEPT IT WOULD INTANTLY BE ADDED TO THE GAME USING PSYCHIC MIND POWER MAGIC PROGRAMING THAT I LEARNED IN MY 2 YEARS OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE WORD PROCESSING CLASS!"

Well yeah, that is what's happening now, presumably because now they have gotten all of the other stuff out of the way. Probably most importantly they have the engine in a place where they can add updates in a more streamlined fashion, and have probably said their goodbyes to family/friends and gotten most of the visa stuff out of the way. Again, I am not "in the know" anymore than anyone else, just applying some common sense to the information that they've given (1: they all live in different countries. 2: moving to a new country takes time.) Though as shaggydog pointed out, I forgot where I was posting, so please disregard anything I said that was logical in nature, I didn't mean to trample all over the customs of the starbound forums.

Shaggyd0g likes this.
  5. Render

Render Aquatic Astronaut

Chucklefish is growing so nicely as a studio. This is really nice to see where they are going from where they began.