2-Slot Coffee Brewing

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by Mackinz, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The current coffee makers in-game are basically furnaces, turning one slot worth of Coffee Beans into one slot worth of Coffee (liquid). But how does the solid coffee get turned into a liquid form?

I propose that the coffee machines be changed from one input slot and one output slot (1:1) to two input slots and one output slot (2:1). In addition, the recipe for coffee should then require water to craft.

This would also allow for the creation of coffee with healing properties, ala the healing water available in-game.

2. Nate McCloud

Nate McCloud Existential Complex

I approve of this idea! It gives additional use to the stacks upon stacks of water that we can collect. I'd also like to add to this suggestion that Glass Coffee Mugs should be added in the crafting recipe for Plain White Coffee.

LejeuneCourt likes this.
  3. LejeuneCourt

LejeuneCourt Void-Bound Voyager

Love the idea, but imagine some kind of toxic coffee? Or maybe some sort of coffee maker ability where you could combine coffees? Whatever works. *Lucario uses Calm Mind*

4. Nate McCloud

Nate McCloud Existential Complex

So...like...brewing coffee with Poison?

5. SeaJay

SeaJay Space Kumquat

As long I get to brew "special coffee" with Alien Juice, you have my support.

6. Warped Perspectiv

Warped Perspectiv Pangalactic Porcupine

That's not a bad idea.

7. Candide

Candide Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nice idea. I'd like to get more use out of the coffee machine so I can be a barista. As it stands currently, the only -real- use for coffee and the coffee machine is that quest at the start. Doesn't feel worth the space it takes up unless you're using it for some kind of rp prop.

Nate McCloud likes this.