1st september progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Legris, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Alpha_Squad

Alpha_Squad Cosmic Narwhal

I am glad that they are still improving the tutorial, it wasn't looking that great during i49.

tassina likes this.
  2. McSkkillet

McSkkillet Tentacle Wrangler

Ahahaha good update, pretty funny how it only says "hi" xD
    Keep up the good work!

3. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ugh i'm having withdrawal symptoms from a game i haven't even played yet :( lol

ArcticKaito, Miles, Seir and 6 others like this.
  4. Scawtish

Scawtish Master Chief

<----------- SPOOKS80 LOL

1John5vs7 likes this.
  5. LoStone

LoStone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

im voting game of the year award :O

destrozates likes this.
  6. Evilmcgee

Evilmcgee Void-Bound Voyager

That's awesome. I know what you guys should do. You should update the ROADMAP. Because you NEVER DID FOR AUGUST! :iswydt:

Pingeh and ZdzichuCzarny like this.
  7. destrozates

destrozates Void-Bound Voyager

I really admire your hard work and the way you have been developing this game to be better and better. Keeping the community updated is also a sign of the commitment you have with all your fans and followers. My little brother (he is not little but I still call him like that) is in Ireland studying to be a video games designer and I hope he can be like you guys and be a part of amazing projects such as StarBound.

Congratulations

Axe Garian, 1John5vs7 and tassina like this.
  8. DaglessMcChicken

DaglessMcChicken Void-Bound Voyager

id rather they continue on the game personally

Miles, Seir, damagedice6 and 3 others like this.
  9. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

The penguin UFO boss in the Yogscast playthrough was, I'm pretty sure, not randomly generated. I bet major bosses like that will be static, but that there will also be rare, more powerful mobs that act as mini-bosses which are randomly generated.

Wow. This is abrasively rude even for a 'beta nao' kid. Your brusque dismissal of etiquette is sublime. Yay for you.

*JUST* Molly? JUST MOLLY!??!? Clearly you aren't aware of the cake-devouring, world-rending madness that has been uttered in hushed tones across the universe since its inception. Molly is the 5-foot-nothing terror that stalks the baked goods aisle. Molly is the Lilliputian bogeyman that haunts your darkest custard-filled nightmares. Just Molly indeed. If that is what you must tell yourself to survive the day with your sanity intact, then so be it, but the Molly still roams the cosmos, consuming pastries at her whim. Be ye warned.

10. QuietusStar

QuietusStar Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

This is the internet, there is no 'etiquette".

RynCage and tassina like this.
  11. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

Not bad, I sense that a beta release is not far away. :DD

12. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

they could add a funny easter egg to terraria to it seeing its the spiritual successor to it.

13. jezuitx

jezuitx Pangalactic Porcupine

Have we lost the ability to do clickable links or something. I know it's a stupid first world problem, but the solution would be to just use existing HTML code from previous posts. Anyway glad the work is goin smoothly.

14. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Very agreed. The Roadmap just plain didn't work out & would be best decommissioned... the Daily Updates are far superior at the job.

15. TheKeyLimit

TheKeyLimit Phantasmal Quasar

Oh boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

The suspense... It's exciting!

16. kithsakhai

kithsakhai Big Damn Hero

you sir are an idiot...

a) have the team take time and update something that is obsolete to feed your impatience

or

b) just have 1 person do a quick daily update while everyone else steams ahead on finishing the game.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Baku Vicen, damagedice6 and tassina like this.
  17. Noctwinds

Noctwinds Void-Bound Voyager

Flying Creatures? Man please no cliffracers.:eek:

18. Toasty

Toasty Industrial Terraformer

Why the (explicit) do people want the roadmap so badly? Because it's a visual representation of what can be read on the forums?

I thought people would actually be a little angry that time was even invested in the roadmap when it could be spent on the beta, which is what I'm sure people are craving.

Either way, it can't be too long now and even if it is, I'm cool with waiting with what looks like a fantastic game.

Axe Garian likes this.
  19. TheÜberFrenchToast

TheÜberFrenchToast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Legris strikes once more with a fantastic update! Good job guys, I can smell beta from here :3

Axe Garian likes this.
  20. kimcheece

kimcheece Yeah, You!

beta feels soon :D