1st september progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Legris, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Andy4767

Andy4767 Void-Bound Voyager

alright chill out, gather 4 candles and draw a $ on the floor, put the 4 candles on the points of the $ sign, throw the amount of money of the tier you want, mumur and pray to the money gods and hope that you will receive an email verifying your purchase.;)

tassina likes this.
  2. Medenutcracka

Medenutcracka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Only if that worked. Except then everybody would draw a bunch of $ signs on the floor around the world and people would think we are starting a conspiracy or something.

tassina likes this.
  3. ArcticKaito

ArcticKaito Master Chief

I've been wondering about the RoadMap for a while now..
    (Didn't know it was a monthly update thing)
    I'd like to see the new progress that's been made too, but they have been doing a lot.
    Still posting the daily updates and filling us in on it and all. It's kinda the same thing if ya think about it =o.
    But Anywhooo!!.. I really just came to say that you have a wonderful avatar there c=..
    I'm a Pegasister myself.. princess_luna___the_fun_has_been_doubled__vector_by_cubonator-d4y66om.png "Ha Ha!! The Fun Has Been Doubled!!"
    -In the Traditional Royal Canterlot Voice- royal_canterlot_voice_by_ylthin96-d69v07q.png -WE REQUEST A BROHOOF!! *(\

-ahem-.. luna_of_the_night_with_a_smile__by_canon_lb-d5h1olq.png That is.. If thou wouldst like to.. lol

tassina and Evilmcgee like this.
  4. Mikarulearo

Mikarulearo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay! Pink Pterodactyls! :DD :V

5. Gears

Gears Contact!

There is no level of cool. It's like measuring elephant lust. :D

6. ZanVaelius

ZanVaelius Existential Complex

Lately he was saying (mentioning it was a bit of a retcon) that October 1 is more probable date for trailer release than game release.

7. Evilmcgee

Evilmcgee Void-Bound Voyager

Etiquette? This is the internet my friend. Unless someone wrote a book about internet Etiquette that I haven't heard about there is not. And its not "rude" its fact. They never did update the roadmap. And i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants it updated.

8. Evilmcgee

Yay! A fellow Brony!(Pegasister) /)

9. Evilmcgee

See, here are the problems with your rude and failed attempt to insult someone by calling them an "idiot".

1. 'Something that is obsolete.' Its obviously not obsolete because they are still developing the game, and the roadmap was made to show how far they are into development. I.E; Not obsolete.

2. 'While everyone else steams ahead on finishing the game.' The problem with everyone finishing the game is simply this; They don't know when the game will be released at this point, even though they've said it will be released THIS year. Now they are saying beta might be released this year, and other than that, they have no plans for a release date.

10. Lord Hatty

Lord Hatty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not seeing your point. They've said you can expect some sort of product this year. What are you wanting, I don't get it. The road map really doesn't help envision anything as most of the stuff on there likely won't be in beta... If you want a road map to full release, I'm guessing they might update it at beta release to show how far until full game, but until beta, there's really no point in updating it because it doesn't show what their nearest product will include.

Other than that, I don't see what you're getting at. 2013 is an estimate. What's your point? Estimates are meant to be vague, and have a possibility of being false. They have committed to trying to get beta out 2013, and from there they don't know. What does that imply? Like at all? Is it that hard to understand that these things aren't predictable?

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. McBAMF

McBAMF Void-Bound Voyager

Only one step closer to beta, I can already feel it around the corner.

12. Liacu

Liacu Void-Bound Voyager

That's actually a really good feature o_O It'd fit well with the random monster maker and you could roleplay as a scientist and research on the behaviours of all the animals.

13. Ogma

Ogma Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks, glad you like this idea! I am making a suggestion post out of it ;)

14. On3fatalshot

On3fatalshot Starship Captain

Axe Garian likes this.
  15. goodgame

goodgame Subatomic Cosmonaut

Need flying monsters that snatch you and drag you away to their aerie nests. Or just steal your shiny baubles.

On3fatalshot likes this.
  16. ChanceyMCchuckle

ChanceyMCchuckle Space Hobo

17. McBAMF

McBAMF Void-Bound Voyager

you should have Yusuf from GTA IV TBoGT dancing to arab money as another .gif

18. robyJoe

robyJoe Subatomic Cosmonaut

Lolno.

19. EXCU

EXCU Tentacle Wrangler

Looks good!