19th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. leax256

leax256 Space Penguin Leader

This must have been the devs' thoughts when making items.

Rarity likes this.
  2. xboy777

xboy777 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wonder if a helper elf implemented fossils already :megusta:

3. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

Oh no. I thought that cancer died with minecraft.

4. Noven

Noven Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Direct X is from da MAN!

5. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

That me will last a few years even after minecraft is nothing but a distant memory i think... then it will return years later because it is retro. Also unfortunately Hissing explosion lisp aren't minecraft exclusive so... yeah just have to wait for those to die independently.

Yep, Direct X is a MS thing. Good if you have Windows but pointless to you if you don't.

6. leax256

leax256 Space Penguin Leader

A Large portion of people will have a windows pc. That's not to say they could't have all three though.

7. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

I know (using Windows 7 myself). I want it to support all 3. Just saying some people will hate on the stuff that doesn't affect their systems is all.

In other words for most people Direct X optimization is great. But if you are not on Windows you care little about stuff not involving OpenGL. That is all.

8. Ko5sa

Ko5sa Master Chief

Some of us are more comfortable with controllers. I rather not spend over a 1000 dollars on a pc when I can spend 499 for a console or less.

9. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

It's funny because if you buy the pieces separately and accurately, you can get a gaming PC for 400€ more powerful than the Xbone which is 500€
    It's not a matter of money, it's a matter of laziness. People want the fastest and easiest route when spending money.

Jayson likes this.
  10. Jayson

Jayson Big Damn Hero

that bed is reaaalllyyyyy pretty.

11. Ko5sa

Ko5sa Master Chief

And some of us didn't know you could do that.

Filipfonky likes this.