19th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

that would be 291st not 291th

2. AdenSword

[​IMG]
    It turns out the main character is a animated practice dummy.

3. Fizz

Fizz Big Damn Hero

These progress logs are coming in really fast, Each time I look at them I'm even more amazed. Fantastic work, Keep it up!

4. Quark

Quark Big Damn Hero

What are you talking about? Those explosions look AWESOME in a screenshot. o.o It's amazing, I can't wait to see it animated. Honestly, I love those sorts of explosions and am saddened every single time I don't see one somewhere.

Games4Playing likes this.
  5. AdenSword

i have a question will we be able to paint our furniture? like have a blue bed or a red door we can paint them with the paint tool maybe so if we like the way a certain door looks but its color is ugly in our house we can paint it and keep the door

EDIT: on the update topic those explosions look just a little EPIC not in motion and sweet put me in a cryosleep bed and only wake me up to read every update then wake me up when Starbound is out

6. Iamyew

Iamyew Big Damn Hero

Ok, that's awesome but.... where is the beta? I mean... we don't expect the game to be perfect in Beta, that's why it's beta

7. Shinx

Shinx Big Damn Hero

Can't wait to put my hands on this game.

8. Fever

Fever Void-Bound Voyager

Explosion looks awesome in the screenshot in my opinion! If it looks better in game? I might go on a rocket launcher killing spree :D

9. Lollipopz

Lollipopz Subatomic Cosmonaut

You guys finish so much stuff in such a short period of time!

10. Alpha_Squad

Alpha_Squad Cosmic Narwhal

I for one welcome our new mannequin overlords.

NovastarX and Robo Hobo like this.
  11. Crymaw

Crymaw Void-Bound Voyager

I must say, that I have been so impressed with the Devs and their daily updates; the enthusiasm they have shown to their work, and to all the thought and ideas behind this game, that I have decided to pre-order 4 copies for me and my friends. Keep up the good work!

12. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

Oh I'm stealing that one.

13. RomyCat

RomyCat Industrial Terraformer

Explosions look great. Which reminds me of this famous line (slightly changed):

That'sssss a very niccccccce bed you have there. Be a ssssshame if ssssssomething were to happen to it. Shhhhhh.......

[​IMG]

Trixmay988 likes this.
  14. Eren

Eren Yeah, You!

15. Mippy

Mippy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i love how the explosions are a little comic-like, with the "!" between the smoke and fire:D cant wait to see it in action!

16. darkparadise

darkparadise Big Damn Hero

someone said something about a Starbound Expansion i think ... (maybe explosion)

17. Sabreur

Sabreur Pangalactic Porcupine

Just wanted to say a quick 'thank you' for these progress posts, it's really nice to see what's going on. When the robot revolution comes, you shall be spared. :)

18. Imhotepp

Imhotepp Orbital Explorer

I DARE U... I DOUBLE DARE U !!! RELEASE THE BETA (at least until end of july ;( oohhhhh please ;( ;( . Idare u i iwill commit suicide if you don'T ) chucklefish ftw and stuff <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxox ;( :D warahrhawhhwarhawhr starbound .......

19. singe971

singe971 Void-Bound Voyager

Seriously ... i dont want the alpha or the beta anymore, the login screen would be enough ...

NovastarX likes this.
  20. SpiroExDeus

SpiroExDeus Cosmic Narwhal

It's coming out this year. Don't be angry.

Part of the problem with a lot of games is that they allow the bugs in beta that they should've dealt with in Alpha and then release what should be the Beta as a still very buggy 'finished' game.

I'd rather get the beta in November and the full thing in December than rush Chucklefish and have them release a buggy game.