19th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. YuIsBlind

YuIsBlind Aquatic Astronaut

Am i the only one who clicks pictures only?

2. Mayson Davis

Mayson Davis Aquatic Astronaut

Keep it up, fellas! I'm sure we will see some more stuff the fans can work with in the near future. :)
    Also, saw the emotes for the first time. You should change them to the faces of Starbound characters.

3. GodBlock

GodBlock Orbital Explorer

Can
    Almost
    Taste
    Beta!!

4. mkv25

mkv25 Phantasmal Quasar

:fireball: Kabbbbooom!. .o o O O o

TheJudge likes this.
  5. TheJudge

TheJudge Space Penguin Leader

Now that's what I call an update! :cool:

6. KLB

KLB Subatomic Cosmonaut

How many people would be overjoyed if there was a mannequin race? I know I would.

mkv25 likes this.
  7. Freeformplum

Freeformplum Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Everyday the beta is not released, I will Fos Ro Dah a small child off a cliff in skyrim.

8. Remmus

Remmus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmm logbook eh? Hope we can pen our own pages, and if so wonder how many player will start each page with "this is Captain [insert player name here] stardate [random numbers]"

Sheerhatred likes this.
  9. azarga

azarga Big Damn Hero

These explosions remind me explosions from Metal Slug. That's 10/10 on my list.

10. Sheerhatred

Sheerhatred Star Wrangler

Why do i keep reading these updates? They just make me suffer even more è_é Stop making this game looking better! You are heartless. :V

NovastarX likes this.
  11. Seathless

Seathless Subatomic Cosmonaut

These daily updates have become a tease, I get excited.
    Then realise the beta is now where near soon.

12. mkv25

mkv25 Phantasmal Quasar

Oh man, a manequin race! Think of the conversations! The luxurious shop-front housing with curtains and bright lights. That sleek smooth wooden polish, or marblesuqe sheen of their bright handsome blank faces as the manequins stare down wordessly at you...

13. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

[​IMG]

They reminded me of this monster! :eek:

14. Yey, actually laying in bed times!

15. EarthlyOdin

EarthlyOdin Phantasmal Quasar

I'm really glad to see this game progress this quickly. It's clearly in the right hands.​

Kernkin and Quantum like this.
  16. Games4Playing

Games4Playing Subatomic Cosmonaut

This game will be awesome :3
    I really want to know when the beta commes out :)
    ps: Click on my profile picture.. :rofl:

17. wer6

wer6 Void-Bound Voyager

the explosion on the very left looks like A brain D: but the rest of the stuff looks cool </3

18. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Dude don't beat yourself up Tiy. The explosions look groovy even in a screenshot. It looks delightfully 8-bit (or maybe 16-bit?), which is the point of course. I'm so excited about this game...just found out a pal of mine is planning to play too, so I'm even more excited now that I'll be able to woop it up with him.

I don't know about others here, but I sure appreciate the work you put into giving an update every day on what you lot are up to. That's extra time and energy from you and you're getting paid nada for it. It's not often you find someone willing to go the extra mile for no reward, so I wanted to make sure to thank you for that.

Keep on keepin' on sirs and ma'ams!

Be blessed.

Games4Playing, AdenSword and Kernkin like this.
  19. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

I just have one single question for you... Will we have the ability to color our beds and change the bed-sheets/frame? Maybe be able to buy or craft more beds?

Kernkin likes this.
  20. Kernkin

Kernkin Subatomic Cosmonaut

OMGWTFBBQ! I want more! I smell beta in the future <3 I can't wait to literally not come out from under my rock for the next three years as I play the shit out of Starbound. I WILL obtain, and discover every possible item and monster in the game! Also.... who wants to snuggle? :D