19th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. IndieGamerRid

IndieGamerRid Zero Gravity Genie

I like your bits and bobs! Also, despite what you say, jesus christ am I digging that explosion art. Can't wait to see the fully animated experience. Coming to a game near you this Friday. The bed was also unexpected, but it's those little characteristic details that make me enjoy the presentation in Starbound so much. As usual, good job, can't wait for the game, etc. etc.

Eolond likes this.
  2. CUBE075

CUBE075 Void-Bound Voyager

Tiy, You have SWAG!

3. Menasor

Menasor Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome work guys, I am liking what you've shown, and I look forward to your gift of explosions in action gif :laugh:

4. Slashll2

Slashll2 Void-Bound Voyager

No news of The Beta? It's getting rather bor-

-sees awesome explosion picture-

o_O
    :eek:
    :DD
    :mwahaha:
    :rofl:

Ghoul159 likes this.
  5. Trogolodite

Trogolodite Space Spelunker

Get in my belly! :saywhat:
    It's all i can do, to try and pass the time 'til this game comes out.
    All other games seem pale and do a poor job of satiating my need for space exploration!

Slashll2 likes this.
  6. Mykin

Mykin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The explosions look nice. Now I know it'll look very pretty when I start blowing up worlds with as many explosives as I can get my hands on.

7. Spazda

Spazda Void-Bound Voyager

just a question... wondering when we will get to see a new vid or stream of the game and all the changes made since the last one?

8. Spike

Spike Supernova

Be patient good sir. Perfection takes time, and they're doing the best they can to provide us with screenshots, which can be interpreted as progress.

But if you really want to see moving pictures of these features in action, you can just use your imagination to make those pictures move.

9. Slashll2

Slashll2 Void-Bound Voyager

I can't agree enough. Want to sit down and have some tea with me to pass the time? :proper::coffee:

Trogolodite likes this.
  10. Rarity

Rarity Pangalactic Porcupine

In my imagination there is a beta release and I'm playing it. It's like Inception but even more crazy and nonsensical.

CJx101 likes this.
  11. Cosmin Negoita

Cosmin Negoita Phantasmal Quasar

Nice update...I was thinking, since there is plenty of space for the search bar, why not making it wider? I mean, there would be more space and you will be able to see more text when you're searching for longer strings. It would be an UX improvement to be honest. Anyway, keep it up!

12. SnakeX

SnakeX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heh, the way the mannequin is positioned in the bed makes it look like someone hastily stuffed a dead body under the covers.

Jokes aside, hurray for mannequins, more optimization, more detail, and more progress towards completion! :up:

Eolond likes this.
  13. kpxtreame

kpxtreame Void-Bound Voyager

just think to yourself guys, the more stuff is released, the closer we are to beta. Remain optimistic!!!

14. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

That armor preview looks fantastic! Well done!

15. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

good work

16. Kane1

Kane1 Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome , still can't wait for beta, good work Tiy! :cookie: HERE YOU GO!

17. thetokenshadow

thetokenshadow Big Damn Hero

"A wholeeee bunch"?

THAT'S A 4Eer! I haven't seen one the likes of that since the WOOOT of 05'.

It just got real, people.

18. ThatMadCat

ThatMadCat Phantasmal Quasar

That explosion reminds me of the Solid Slug explosions... Which are only the best pixel explosions ever! :DD

and the words "Blistering pace" are music to my very ears! keep up the great work guys! :up:

19. Noven

Noven Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Booo Direct X.

20. Draks

Draks Subatomic Cosmonaut

Time rolls by.