18th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madtrixr

Madtrixr 2Tricky

Starbound now a sure lock for Horse AI of the Year

2. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

May I scream with you?

I like KnowYourMeme Horse Lady.

Skarn likes this.
  3. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

So.... anyone else see the racism here? Calling the fresh prince a horse. My we have taken a step backwards. :rolleyes:

4. cheeseywiz98

cheeseywiz98 Void-Bound Voyager

Lore behind horse with boobs: Your ship is so badly damaged, that the AI is now incredibly uglier than it originally was.

AdenSword likes this.
  5. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Um. Can we change what the AI looks like? That horse looks really Stupid Derpy. Also glitch was my favorite race and that just doesn't even fit glitch in the slightest.

Skyblade799 and Lecic like this.
  6. Dagorran

Dagorran Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The AI fits if you kinda think about it. The ship is the Glitch's trusty steed so the AI is a horse. :up:

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  7. Poppinz

Poppinz Pangalactic Porcupine

nope sorry, stretching, thats really stretching, it would fit if it was a regular horse who didnt have a super ugly face and boobs.

Skyblade799 and Lecic like this.
  8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

9. Dagorran

Now that you mention it... It looks more like a knight chess piece.

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  10. Jeoshua

Jeoshua Existential Complex

@Tiy You are officially trolling us, now.

11. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Oh gward he decoded the code.
    That actually makes sense!

12. Musetrigger

Want to make it creepier? Alter the horse AI sprite to where it doesn't open up its jaw while talking. It just flaps its lips.

Owl_Stalker and Dagorran like this.
  13. Dagorran

Yeah! We havn't seen the AIs bottom half either (if it even has one)
    Maybe it looks kinda like this.
    [​IMG] :p

14. Poppinz

Poppinz Pangalactic Porcupine

theres another suggestion, make it more like a talking chess piece, get rid of the boobs... change it so it looks less ugly

15. Musetrigger

"Badass to C3."

Dagorran likes this.
  16. Program_024

Program_024 Title Not Found

I will be honest, I'm not entirely a fan of the horse AI for the glitch. I do understand that it is supposed to be funny or neat, or was someone's "Awesome Idea", but I don't think it is a good one...

17. Aeolipyle

Aeolipyle Space Spelunker

You need to get rid of the horse AI, even if it is a reference to TomSka's HORSE video. It is, to be frank, stupid. I suppose some of the furry players like it but if that demographic takes over this game (which I am worried is occurring) it will be fundamentally less successful, as it will alienate most players.

18. Jeoshua

Jeoshua Existential Complex

See, that would be awesome, thematic, quirky, and fun. Devs, take note, use that, please? And for the love of GOD stop trolling us! Some of us paid money because we believed that this would be a good game, not an internet-meme fap fest.

19. Eonwe

Eonwe Macho Man

I'm not a furry, but this is implying there is some weird conspiracy by furries to take over a video game.

Anyway, the AI is cute. It does fit perfectly for the Glitch despite what some people think. Glitch don't know much about living beings. Its a cute (and bad) imitation of what a Glitch thinks of living beings as.

Runetora, Silican Beat, Fluff and 4 others like this.
  20. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Fixed that for you! :)

Tiys kept it to this point, methinks hes keeping it. Sides, hatred sells just as well as love :rofl: If he keeps it youll definitely remember it wont ya? :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.