18th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Wildaces22

Wildaces22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ahhhh, but I like over sized weapons... :(

2. Rhondis

Rhondis Aquatic Astronaut

Hey Tiy, you do know throwing those promo codes is like throwing a winning lottery ticket in a crowd? It's not cool to watch people fight over it! So make it easier, message me the promo code instead :p

Zichqec likes this.
  3. Baconkid

Baconkid Subatomic Cosmonaut

Or post it here. :laugh:

Rhondis likes this.
  4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

The weapons are still large, the icons are the proper size in the interface. That was a long outstanding bug.

RedDire, AdenSword, aljam and 5 others like this.
  5. Bombzero

Bombzero Giant Laser Beams

Looking good so far guys.

Also I do suspect somebody has a linkgrabbing bot connected to the rss feed looking for humble bundle links.

6. Cuddle_fish

Cuddle_fish Space Spelunker

i might just go buy risk of rain, it looks nice and fun. it's just too bad the keys wen't so fast:cry: anyway keep up the great work!

7. aerionop

aerionop Big Damn Hero

Uh... minor suggestion here: if that "certain liquid" is supposed to be magma, then you should really make the lighting brighter. Keep the red color if you must, but molten rock is almost blindingly bright, not a dull glow. Unless, of course, you wish to make it hotter the closer we get towards the core... that would explain a cooler red glow when first encountering magma, then gradually going through the heat spectrum.

If it's supposed to be a different kind of liquid in that image, just ignore this post.

8. Grant

Grant Big Damn Hero

The keys are imposible to get to :'( and nice lighting effects! I thought Minecraft's were good, then I played Terraria and thought those were good, then I saw THIS AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!!!!! Nice job. I wish more communities were this hardworking.

9. RomyCat

RomyCat Industrial Terraformer

My mind is boggled. This game will be on an epic scale. Can't wait to starting collecting items and building on my homeworld.

As we wait for the release, I will dream of reading about the upcoming items on the wiki. Alas, many items have not been created yet so they can't be in the wiki.

Would be wrong to ask for a Tardis as one of the objects? I REALLY want to time jump. [​IMG] If I had a Tardis, I would jump to the release date of Starbound.

Orionolle likes this.
  10. AtticMonster

AtticMonster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Everyone is calling it Lava, but he never once -said- it was lava. He referred to it as "liquid" avoiding calling it lava :3
    IS IT SPECIAL RED GOO?
    Anyways, looks great. I have already done a lot of sprite work for guns for a mod when it comes out hopefully ;)

11. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

thanks for the great update Chucklefish team!

12. Spazda

Spazda Void-Bound Voyager

looks like the dev team is having a good run with the bug fixes...

13. FiannaTiger

FiannaTiger Subatomic Cosmonaut

I must say I like the lighting work but think it would be nice to have flickers of yellow as well to make the lava and the lighting look a bit distinguished from one another. Or just give it a bit more yellow tinge to the light.

14. You guys get more done in one day than minecraft ever did in a single update.

15. kpxtreame

kpxtreame Void-Bound Voyager

great lighting effects, and bugs being fixed is a sign that something is on the way, maybe beta:mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:!!

P.S: I swear someone took all the beta keys for them self.

Cuddle_fish likes this.
  16. *Teo

*Teo Big Damn Hero

Mmmm... Ores.

Also:
    It should a bit more dynamic tbh, as in fading from red to orange to yellow back to red etc... That is, if it isn't already

Noc likes this.
  17. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice lighting dev good work

18. transcengopher

transcengopher Zero Gravity Genie

Uranium bathtubs confirmed.

Zichqec and Legodude1237 like this.
  19. Crust20

Crust20 Master Chief

Ooooooh looking nice.

20. Zoro the Gallade