17th October Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Oct 18, 2013.

1. themightyadam

themightyadam Void-Bound Voyager

Just have patience. Its frustrating enough having to actually go through this entire game development process, without the b.s. complaints of its backers.

2. Belgoliad

Belgoliad Phantasmal Quasar

Probably for as long as they're doing that, dude.
    I'm sure you have waited longer than I have. Some days ain't gonna kill you.
    Chill out man.

backstabbeth and themightyadam like this.
  3. Hilkyshtuff

Hilkyshtuff Subatomic Cosmonaut

Whiskey drops sound good.

4. Jewceb0ckz

Jewceb0ckz Void-Bound Voyager

alcohol and this fly remind me of super fly anyone else

5. That fly looks really cool!
    Wow cults are now a thing? #PonyCultistsIncoming, I shall name them Pony Peach-Jam Raiders!
    [​IMG]

Cannot wait for some of the things I've seen in some streams to be announced/added too!
    Good job everyone!

Cardbo and 1John5vs7 like this.
  6. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

Making a game takes resources, time, money, and patience. This is probably the fastest pace they can go at right now, games are made out of millions of lines of code and every single one is made by hand. Imagine getting a beta where there are thousands of bugs, Unfinished dungeons, Basic NPCs, etc... Wouldn't be very fun to play, wouldn't it. in my opinion what they have gone through in just 1 month is extremely impressive.

backstabbeth likes this.
  7. zibbity

zibbity Void-Bound Voyager

You guys had better give me a giant flyswatter if there are gonna be giant flies in this game. >_>

8. Zerbyte

Zerbyte Title Not Found

Should be a robot fly like the horse. A robot horse fly...

hugouest and Brassqund like this.
  9. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

Giant Enemy Fly!

Attack its weak point for Massive Damage!

Belgoliad, Silican Beat and Cardbo like this.
  10. lol5432

lol5432 Void-Bound Voyager

yay another awesome update!
    it would be funny if there was the cult of hamburgerz.

11. thetokenshadow

thetokenshadow Big Damn Hero

Clearly these bandits are low-level. Higher level bandits would drop empty bottles.
    Also, cultists? Best fodder ever.

Taolaen and clevernamegoeshere like this.
  12. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

So um...any chance of getting the option to craft Molotov cocktails out of those whiskey flasks:idea: ? I am a teetotaling amphibian as a matter of principle (you have to be on your A game 24/7 when you're running a galactic trade network!), but I'd hate to see good volatile hooch go to waste. :proper:

Kittails likes this.
  13. Trowzers

Trowzers Existential Complex

Giant flies should attack the po! :p

Brassqund likes this.
  14. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Beat me to it.

15. Grannysniff

Grannysniff Pangalactic Porcupine

They had an actual daily release, and not just wait a day release etc..

Today was a good day.

Though not joking, nice work. I'll intoxicate all the citizens, then swoop down on em' after they're drunk! Then, I will steal their furniture!

16. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

But...wait...what? No. Novakids are like...incarnate flame. Wouldn't they just cause extremely irresponsible quantities of explosions?

You know what...nevermind, carry on. Because a.) that's EXACTLY like Novakids and b.) I don't have to shake down Chucklefish for Molotov cocktail recipes...I can just get my very own pet Novakid-on-a-leashTM! Yes, Novakid-on-a-leashTM and I go everywhere together. I go to sleep: Novakid-on-a-leashTM goes with me. I go to the supermarket: Novakid-on-a-leashTM fits comfortably into my interstellar shopping cart. We are inseparable. *sqee*

And if you try to muck about with us, I will give him/her/it booze in a fashion that is so ill-conceived that it borders on mammalian (stupid Apex!) and he/she/it will turn into a walking, talking, rootin', tootin' fireball of destruction! :fireball:

Novakid-on-a-leashTM! On sale now in stores near you. Act now and receive your free monogrammed Novakid-on-a-leashTM emesis bag!

*Novakid-on-a-leashTM is a a registered trademark of the Hylotl Galactic Dominion. All rights reserved under the uniform galactic commerce code Article 7§8.2c. Offer void where prohibited. Act now while supplies last!

17. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Terraria needs a boss like this, it just seems fitting:
    [​IMG]

18. Jrocs

Jrocs Void-Bound Voyager

More sewer monsters?! lol cute.

19. Alternal

Alternal Existential Complex

Now the question remaining is if we can join and make cults.

20. Skudge

Skudge Void-Bound Voyager

I shall tame a fly.

His name shall be Brundle.