17th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Not sure if telling the truth,
    or clever advertisement...

2. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

19th June BETA RELEASE!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    June 19, 2013 in F YEAH

Oh, how I dream.

Bzubko123 likes this.
  3. Bzubko123

Bzubko123 Phantasmal Quasar

hahaha! i believe we all wish that

RedDire likes this.
  4. Loyalsoul

Loyalsoul Star Wrangler

Google Docs is amazing for any small team! We use it as our main communication/documentation method at work and it really is great for being free!

5. Razier

Razier Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's still giving me the heeby jeebys to this very day.

6. Pofinator

Pofinator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice armor! Tron armor would be cool too! Or for vanity

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. Frodew

Frodew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

woodles!

8. Kosmos

Kosmos Space Hobo

9. GXVIII

GXVIII Orbital Explorer

I understand that the game has a random generator for this. But if you find a weapon and you like how it looks, and you would like the rest of your weapons to look this way, are there plans to ever allow the transfer of the weapon/gear look? That was my question.

10. Desert_Rose

Desert_Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nailed it ;) it should have been an ingame made thing where it gave you a key per week automaticly instead of having to seach around on google for hours for half crap guns xD also late response is late. have yet to actually pay attention to the darn alert button...
    also read a bit lower and to reddire. whats the anger about keep calm :/ and lots of people dont like to use stupid social media for everything cuz some of us like privacy. a thing many many people have forgotten since facebook and twitter arived. along with other such things. however that is your opinion and i hold my right to have my own opinion. so theres no use gettin angry about it it aint gun change nuthin punk :rofl:

Axe Garian likes this.