17th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Plaggor

Plaggor Void-Bound Voyager

ohhh yessssssss!! Give me more items!!!

Covert0ddity likes this.
  2. Skippy3

Skippy3 Pangalactic Porcupine

Awesome. I love hearing devs say "Hey, we got alot done today," just lets me know that they're really putting their heart into it.

Bzubko123, Showbiz and Covert0ddity like this.
  3. EnderRydel

EnderRydel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2 pm to 4 am without a break? I hope you at LEAST took the time to eat something during that period. Don't want our head dev passing out from exhaustion after all.

4. Zeal Valorick

Zeal Valorick Seal Broken

The game's aesthetic appearance has always been an inspiration to me. I hope my own raster work will be on par, one day. C:

Jayson likes this.
  5. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Wow, that sword is huge.

Bzubko123 likes this.
  6. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

good work guys

7. ThatMadCat

ThatMadCat Phantasmal Quasar

Great update guys! keep up the great work :up:

Also, whoever came up with the idea of dyeable weapons AND armours should get a medal, cos it's such a cool idea! :DD

Bzubko123 likes this.
  8. Mykin

Mykin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And the awesomeness continues to stream forth. Can't wait till tomorrow, good job guys!

*Teo likes this.
  9. *Teo

*Teo Big Damn Hero

I love how the weapons and armors match their complementary ore color AND each other. It's great :D
    <3 the idea of a fire and lightning weapon... Now I can finally say "TASTE MY LIGHTNING ******"

10. Faughn

Faughn Title Not Found

Ah, fantastic, the dye system works on some of our equip-able items. I thought it was going to be restricted to place-able blocks, and folks looking to color their gear would have to rely on mods or something. Silly me!

11. King Leonidas

King Leonidas Pangalactic Porcupine

yeah... i'm not really sure with that kind of stuff because i made an account recently and decided to change the name. it said something about their names policy so i'm just like whatever, that's fine, i'll change it back to my real name, and i did. but then i got a message saying my name (real name) IS NOT VALID. i find that extremely offensive.it then said that i have to take action or it will suspend my account. i submitted an appeal which i assume means it's sending it to a real person and they'll recognise it as a real name so i THINK that's ok for now, after this i'll go check to see if anything's happened. my other problem is that they're making such a big deal about it. the message said they want everyone to put in their real name so that their friends and family and stuff can find them easier, but i put in a name that it thinks isn't real and then it starts threatening me. i mean seriously, what the hell??? what's their problem? are they spies from North Korea or something and they need details about the people of australia (or wherever you guys come from) before they nuke us? (no offense intended to anyone) btw this is a rhetorical question, i dont think they're spies or whatever. but my point is, why are they so pissed when someone submits a name they don't think is real?

12. 0243

0243 Subatomic Cosmonaut

No sleep 'til Hammersmith!

13. Chombo

Chombo Title Not Found

This update is downright SEXY!

Wow, 14.5 hours, very nice Tiy. You definitely deserve some rest, your fans definitely appreciate all your hard work...that goes for the whole team too!

*Teo likes this.
  14. Pigeon

Pigeon Cosmic Narwhal

Tiyuri doth kill sleep.

15. Crust20

Crust20 Master Chief

Nice! :)

*Teo likes this.
  16. Zoro the Gallade

Zoro the Gallade Big Damn Hero

So that's it for the *basic* melee weapons. What about the guns?

Or the weapons that are neither, like...flying discs, throwing stars, whips, the Force, shrinking beams, swarms of space locusts, tesla coils, your opponent's severed arm and such?

Lost in Nowhere likes this.
  17. Sheerhatred

Sheerhatred Star Wrangler

GO TO SLEEP.

..And take care of yourself, if you don't sleep the right amount of time your creativity could resent it :3

Lost in Nowhere likes this.
  18. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Cosmic Narwhal

Dat weapon... and that armor... :up:

19. Artem

Artem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well done, Finn!

20. Glitch1500

Glitch1500 Aquatic Astronaut

Can you feel it? The beta coming closer and closer. The game finally coming together.

aljam and fearlesshero like this.