16th September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Heh, yeah, it would be funny if the most effective weapon against it was a toilet brush and disinfectant. :)

2. DeltaChan

DeltaChan Orbital Explorer

There is really no reason to apologise for the monsters you are creating. The po is a poop with a face... How is it any more annoying than the little jelly blobs with faces that can be spawned out of the random generator? I think the work being done is fabulous. I would believe that only a very small vocal minority think that the po is terrible or that the direction the team is taking isn't good. I would also say that their voices are ringing too loudly and can be safely ignored...

3. Kroghammer

Kroghammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No idea why it became controversial; I guess there are a lot of younger kids that are watching/buying this game that are excited for it too. I am glad to see creative freedom in Starbound; even if it includes Po's, Shit Golems, and other sewage based monsters that would fit really well in a sewer.

YumYumKittyloaf likes this.
  4. Labhras

Labhras Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's an excremental.

5. XSpearPillarX

XSpearPillarX Orbital Explorer

I hope you guys keep the Po and the Golem, I think it's a funny mosnter! :DD

6. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

Are you fucking serious?

It's bad enough that some people seem to visibly harass Tiy on twitter, telling him to "go fuck himself" because he wasn't being the indentured slave to some impatient schmuck that such a person wanted him to be. Now people are demanding refunds for something as insignificant as "the Po"? I don't know the whole story, I don't say this often, and I realize that this is not the majority and the bottom scum are what make the most of these putrescences, but please, Starbound community, grow up.

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The new AI sounds very interesting. The new Po? Not so much.

Aural Automaton and DefUSER like this.
  8. Some people need to grow up and understand it's up to the team how they create their game, and get their vision out, rage without even get to play is madness.
    But there was some mad refund requests due absurd things, but that's pretty normal in every game that gets popular, sadly.

Aeon, OneOnlyDan, Nohar and 2 others like this.
  9. Lazer

Lazer Existential Complex

Rho continues to be a peerless champion of artistic integrity.

Rho! Rho! Rho!

Lord Hatty, Rho, Silican Beat and 6 others like this.
  10. SkrittKing

SkrittKing Starship Captain

Love the Po and Sewage Golem :)

11. gotenksnath

gotenksnath Star Wrangler

How can we be starbounders? We do not have the game yet. We are more like starwatchers. :( but seriously keep up the amazing work. Can't wait!

Ronoroa Zoro likes this.
  12. WilliamWallace

WilliamWallace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay! A walking piece of shit. I always wanted a pet poop golem.

13. Osmedirez

Osmedirez Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

We got dis. :viking:

14. Silvestre

Silvestre Pangalactic Porcupine

I like the Poogolem :p
    Can't wait for the release date, good to see you guys sounding like things are coming along.

15. unknowncross

unknowncross Big Damn Hero

Well if people don't like the funny sewage monster thing they can come up with a perfectly valid RP reason as to why there's a giant walking pile of crap.... Literally... They could RP that there is some species of creature that can animate otherwise inanimate objects and therefor that gives your crap golem.... Yea?

16. 0418orion

0418orion Void-Bound Voyager

I know right. Who wants poop for pets? ...Anyobdy? No? Okay :rofl:

Svarr Chanston likes this.
  17. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

Nice an update thx for being early :rofl: you guys rock.

18. tallsmartman

tallsmartman Space Penguin Leader

Looks like more fodder for the forums :poo:

19. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

I am not sure but It doesn't sound like they serous but you never know.

20. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Yer boat, gently down the stream,
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Yeah, ok it's probably an oldie. I'll grab me coat.

riseoflegends and Ruban Crusade like this.
  21. R234

R234 Contact!

OHMAHGAWD I remember that from when I was a kid! They took a lot of artistic liberties in adapting Mario into a movie, but I still liked it, even though it was significantly grittier than I expected :D