16th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Nixeras

Nixeras Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh man I would love bows as a legitimate weapon type. Or Crossbows? We're sci-fi we could have some badass bows/crossbows.

Toryu-Mau, BlockCaveMan and Morpheel like this.
  2. thetokenshadow

thetokenshadow Big Damn Hero

It's clearly just you.
    *hoards Bob-Ombs*

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  3. QuaziPance

QuaziPance Subatomic Cosmonaut

Best use of developer feed back ever? Possibly.

Also, entire planet is red-light district; count me in! I'm not sure how I'd choose between going to the glitch or floran brothel though. But both are definitely on my starbound bucket-list. Hopefully you guys are working on some beds that sleep two.

4. DrBob3002

DrBob3002 Big Damn Hero

Even though Tiy said it might be toned down, i'm not sure how I feel about the colored lighting. If it was a bit brighter or darker (without being colored) depending on the proximity I think I would like it more.

5. EnemyHand

EnemyHand Void-Bound Voyager

Wow. Love the juicyness of these environs. Keep it up. The expression on that bird's face is hilarious.

6. keyfox11

keyfox11 Void-Bound Voyager

I ache for beta.. Red might be a bit much in the first s-shot. :rofl: Keep the screenshots coming! I love them! :D <3

7. FrangoST

FrangoST Orbital Explorer

I would love to see a binary star on the sky (dunno how it would look like, but probably something close to WOW and AMAZING!)!

8. Psyme

Psyme Scruffy Nerf-Herder

We have Bo(b-o)mbs... we have arrows.... will we have a sploding arrows, à la Rambo?

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  9. TrueAussie

TrueAussie Subatomic Cosmonaut

Red dwarf Planet looks awesome, NO DONT TONE DOWN!

Sakaru likes this.
  10. Marsgreekgod

Marsgreekgod Big Damn Hero

I don't think you need to tone down the lighting close to a red drawf at all

Sakaru likes this.
  11. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

indeed the collor need to be toned down, where's my sunglasses? :cool:

12. Bastard Man

Bastard Man Big Damn Hero

I remember suggesting a while ago that it would be nice if the colours of the stars reflected on the planets... Very happy to see it indeed!

13. NotFarlong

NotFarlong Void-Bound Voyager

I have a request/suggestion. Bows that are useful later in the game. I love bows, I love using them. If they are bows that shoot lasers, that's okay too. I just really like bows. I'm not a big fan of guns in any game or anything. But yeah. My two cents.

14. John Magus

John Magus Subatomic Cosmonaut

keep the redness i love it
    as is!

15. InfinityX

InfinityX Void-Bound Voyager

Looks great! the Red is a little too red however...

16. FiannaTiger

FiannaTiger Subatomic Cosmonaut

How about a energy bow ala the D&D cartoon :)

17. Oudech

Oudech Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The bows are pretty imo.
    Back on topic, though! That screencap in the desert is so pretty, not to mention those bombs that... strangely resemble Bob-ombs.
    Anyway, the game is looking fantastic, keep it up! :)

18. Thelast56

Thelast56 Void-Bound Voyager

Who said we'd be playing this in a month? I think it'd be nice, but you can't prove that... can you?

riseoflegends likes this.
  19. Duvi0

Duvi0 Void-Bound Voyager

I think that they're just assuming it'll be in about a month. It's a pretty good assumption considering these guys are working like ants and are three times stronger for their size what the fuck am I even saying.

20. cwolf042

cwolf042 Pangalactic Porcupine

Don't tone down the Red Dwarf proximity! It looks so good... Time Machine end of the world good....