15th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 16, 2013.

1. leax256

leax256 Space Penguin Leader

you could replace fairy with edward and it'll still mean the same thing.

2. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

The only race Logan Cunningham can do voice acting for is Caelondian. The end.

3. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Who? o_O

4. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

Logan Cunningham.

5. Alucard I

Let me clarify this.
    So... Who? o_O

6. StarshiyLeytenant

StarshiyLeytenant Cosmic Narwhal

.....does the name Bastion ring any bells?

7. Alucard I

Nope, never played it. v_v

8. StarshiyLeytenant

Then yousir are missing out on a wonderful game. Any whom, he is the narrator in that game, and he has a rather wonderful deep voice.

9. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

*Sigh* I missed that Party... :cry:

I concur, the Devs are indeed reporting taking breaks as needed, so hopefully we don't have to worry about any of the Devs cracking up on the job & doing something horrible, like one of them pulling a Glados, or Molly over-eating on the Cake & exploding. :p

10. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

what do you mean by pulling a GLaDOS?(you spelled it wrong by the way and yes i do know who GLaDOS is portal and portal 2 are my favorite games)

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. King Leonidas

King Leonidas Pangalactic Porcupine

no idea. i just looked at my alerts and it said he's following me. :cautious:

12. King Leonidas

he means like going crazy and killing everyone with neurotoxin

Axe Garian likes this.
  13. King Leonidas

yaeh but who exactly are the Caelondian? i dont know if that was teh original question but whatever, it's my question

14. StarshiyLeytenant

Wat
    EDIT:Also it would be wise not to triple post. People tend to get mad over that here.

15. King Leonidas

The Demon of Borders said that the only race Logan Cunningham can do voice acting for is the Caelondian. I want to know who they are.
    Also why do people get mad if you triple post? Is it because you take up lots of space? If so, sorry. :p

16. Rhondis

Rhondis Aquatic Astronaut

I forgot about those damn Gastropads, they hit hard :eek:, and the Corruptors were just plain evil, corrupting my world >:c let me corrupt my world when I want to you damn corruptors! But hey, I think the most laughable NPC would be the unicorn, when I first saw it I "thought" it would be friendly. Well someone learned the hard way that one day.

Axe Garian likes this.
  17. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Yeah, I derped on the Spelling... I do some of my Posting in the morning while i'm still trying to wake up. ;)

What I mean by pulling a GLaDOS is kinda like what his majesty said, losing one's mind from all the inanity until one starts feeling like killing everyone is the only 'logical' answer. ;)