15th June Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jun 16, 2013.

1. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Spaceman Spiff

2. Jamtoes

Jamtoes Big Damn Hero

Feed me with your delicious updates :ssssssssss:

3. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

It seems that Starbound beta is getting close. I now have to stop delaying buying my own Internet modem and actually do it so I can play multilayer hen it comes into beta, soon...

4. XphosKill3r

XphosKill3r Master Chief

Man, sounds like when the Beta test comes, we won't have much to Beta test. LOL (Just kidding, hahaha) Cannot wait to play this! Who cares about Battlefield 4. ;)

AdenSword likes this.
  5. Charlesxndr

Charlesxndr Space Spelunker

Is the knock-back system will affect you differently depending on the amount of life you have ? Cause I mean, for someone with 250 life, a hit of 230 is pretty damn high, but for someone with 8000, its pretty much nothing. Cause it could be annoying getting in a fight with a boss and always getting stunt cause he's hitting 230 while we're having 8000 life. I maybe am exaggerating a little for the numbers but I guess you understand what I mean .

6. leax256

leax256 Space Penguin Leader

optomisations not 100% worrysome here 3.8 ghz quadcore. on a related note what's the word on multi threading capabilitys of the game?

Mikerlantz likes this.
  7. Seir

Seir Phantasmal Quasar

Haha, Boring updates? No such thing. Awesome stuff varying the knockback effects. Saw the word "skid" and my mind automatically goes to Trigun when Vash does his little badass skid pose pew pew action right in the nick of time. xD

R0flw4ffl3z likes this.
  8. TheKeyLimit

TheKeyLimit Phantasmal Quasar

Starbound Dev Hunger Games?

I gotta see this!

Menasor likes this.
  9. Glitch1500

Glitch1500 Aquatic Astronaut

I love these updates where they talk about adding huge things in they've been working on for a while, really makes you feel how close the game is to beta!

10. -Winter-

-Winter- Subatomic Cosmonaut

Now I can only wait. :(

11. Jagaeg

Jagaeg Big Damn Hero

If that's what 1 million dollars makes, then imagine what 2 MILLION would make.

12. Mikerlantz

Mikerlantz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

AGH Tiy! Quit Bragging about how fun and amazing the game is if you wont let us play it yet......:cry:

braulio1984 likes this.
  13. LFPO8k

LFPO8k Subatomic Cosmonaut

yay for pvp

14. pitfall

pitfall Big Damn Hero

Yaaay! Logan!
    Still so psyched about that.

15. Jackyshan

Jackyshan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds like the game is 75% complete <3 :D

16. Desert_Rose

Desert_Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yay another update.. these make my day :3 with each update i get more and more excited for the final build of the game @_@ if that is even gonna be a thing. considering mods. any sandbox game that openly supports mods is instantly badass cuz infinite replayability... so excited!

17. EnderRydel

EnderRydel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A Hunger Games type match between the devs would be freakin' awesome. Please do stream it if you get the chance. I know I, for one, would really enjoy watching it.

AdenSword and Menasor like this.
  18. Jaguarkia

Jaguarkia Big Damn Hero

Haha, oh no. I can already tell this will become a thing that fans gamble over..."Team Tiy or Team Omni? Who will win!" Seriously though I have to see this Dev Hunger Games thing. Also; yay for knockback! It sounds like it will be really cool and realistic. I can imagine it almost anime-style, you know, where one of the characters does some wacky attack and the other one skids back in awesomeness. Looking forward to trying it out myself when you guys toss us the beta! :)

19. XailentGames

XailentGames Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hunger games! looks really wierd... I mean, Fairy costume?

20. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

As I said many months before;

'Tiy vs Molly! Place your bets here!'