14th June Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by OmnipotentEntity, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

They make a beautiful baby. Maybe they adopt or make genetic clones/babies when they aren't mating compatible? I'd also LOVE to be able to marry another player in the game and have an npc child. It'd be awesome!~ I could start an old timey Mom & Pop general store. :idea:

flatgub likes this.
  2. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

Apex party hard.

3. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

They're more fun than a barrel full of monkies! :p

McTurbo and IAmTheMilkMan like this.
  4. Dabced

Dabced Void-Bound Voyager

Dat Apex party. I'd just want to join in with some booze. And maybe a beer pong tournament? :iswydt:

5. Bastard Man

Bastard Man Big Damn Hero

Lesbians can exist too y'know.

Melissia and Luna like this.
  6. flatgub

flatgub Astral Cartographer

Maybe its a small robot, with a spherical fish tank for a head? ;)

Zichqec and IAmTheMilkMan like this.
  7. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Well actually. Pet fish needs gallons of water or they have stunted growth, grow very unhealthy and die off quickly. :cry:

8. flatgub

flatgub Astral Cartographer

OH NO! NOT DA FISHES! :saywhat:
    OH! *Clicks fingers* I know...

CYBORG FISH PEOPLE!

9. JjForcebreaker

JjForcebreaker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

10. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same! So much has came out of E3 and I'm still more exited for Starbound than anything!

11. thetokenshadow

thetokenshadow Big Damn Hero

Ah, the joys of coding. Hopefully you won't have too many more nine hour single bug fixes. Those can get soul-crushing I'm sure.

As far as Fathers Day goes, well... This will be the first one since dad passed, so I'm probably going to spend it quietly at home and try not to get bummed out or anything.

12. kikinaak

kikinaak Pangalactic Porcupine

I know a certain breed of fish that begins with the letter B, very suited for small enclosed containers like cyborg helmets....

Seriously though, grats on squashing that bug. It sounds like you guys should forget about new code for a day or two and bang out the structure of all functions and properties already in place, both to ward off the flying spaghetti code monster and to tweak the existing stuff for maximum flexibility for adding the new stuff as easily as possible. But not this weekend. Those of you with fathers still on this earth, whether your country celebrates the day by name or not, take the time while you still can.

Zichqec likes this.
  13. beebot83

beebot83 Big Damn Hero

OH CRAP! Is it fathers day this Sunday? I didn't have time to get my dad a personal gift! *Sigh* I guess I just have to piggyback along with my family gift...

14. Cosmin Negoita

Cosmin Negoita Phantasmal Quasar

Using that word is kinda rude to be honest. I don't have anything against that, anyway.

15. Lyze

Lyze Subatomic Cosmonaut

Kyren's coming to New Orleans? Louisiana? I live just north of there in Baton Rouge. Mind the heat, it's been murder here lately.

16. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Lesbians? That's not an insult.. it's an adverb. Is it rude to describe someone as gay if they're actually gay? No. <<; There's such a thing as being too sensitive about being politically correct and it can actually drive diversity apart instead of letting everyone be casual and happy with eachother.

17. IcyOrio

IcyOrio Cosmic Narwhal

Florida's pretty warm too. Decent bit of rain lately though! I really wish I would have known it was Father's day. :cautious:

18. People, let's drop the topic about gender align and preference. It has nothing to do with game and game development itself.

19. You're welcome to add it via Modding API that will be released.

20. NoxiousRaven

NoxiousRaven Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know this was probably not intended but in that picture there's only one black person with the rest being apex. Some people could find a way to be offended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.