13th June Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by OmnipotentEntity, Jun 14, 2013.

1. KirasiN

KirasiN Existential Complex

Cool, now we can kill pigs and cook bacon, all at the same time!

RomyCat likes this.
  2. TheJudge

TheJudge Space Penguin Leader

This ^

3. Strider101

Strider101 Void-Bound Voyager

I think there was a subliminal message in that link, telling everybody to buy Starbound.

4. SpaceCore

SpaceCore Space Spelunker

Good work guys! :)

5. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

good bug hunting!, and now the game of waiting for another update starts right now.

6. CyronX

CyronX Space Spelunker

maybe someone can enlighten me what is this 3d printer they keep talking about might be something i missed but im clueless

7. Iku

Iku Title Not Found

Sort of unrelated but.. uhm.. can players be naked? o.o

8. draconon97

draconon97 Void-Bound Voyager

it is the crafting, also you can destroy the op gun of death (dungeon only loot) to make weaker versions of the op gun of deaths

9. King Leonidas

King Leonidas Pangalactic Porcupine

Woot go Parappa! Is Omni just randomly finding things on YouTube and posting them here? That video was weird, but way better than the other one.

That frying pan will be my weapon of choice. I will auto-equip it when I'm not holding anything else and when I'm under attack by an evil galactic empire i will destroy their mighty starships with it.

10. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

Omni confirmed as portable transdimensional gate directly into the weird part of youtube. And also, there's something about Starbound there. ♥

But no, really. I get a good feeling from the fact that a lot of optimization is going on.

Sakaru, Jaguarkia, Samiz and 4 others like this.
  11. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I would just like to throw my two cents in here to say that I respect all of the devs of this game because they function well as a team. They all seem to share a common vision and have accepted delegation and specialization of labor well, which is a hallmark of an effective team. Very often in situations like this, especially ones with a cult-following such as Starbound enjoys, everyone ends up vying for the most popularity or the greatest glory. That kind of hot dog behavior would quickly destroy this game, and it takes a bigger person to overcome the temptation to fall into that mode of behavior. So in addition to all of your hard work (for which I am grateful), I also thank you for cooperating and collaborating together on this game. Have a super day, all of you!

12. 0ptimistPrime

0ptimistPrime Big Damn Hero

So... so.. beautiful

13. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Bonus points if it functions as a one-shot humiliation weapon. <3

14. paulo27

paulo27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can use the character generator and find out, basicly you can but you'll still have your underwear.

15. noppe007

noppe007 Tentacle Wrangler

16. TheKeyLimit

TheKeyLimit Phantasmal Quasar

17. Frodew

Frodew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"...everything is coming together"
    Yay!

18. Iku

Iku Title Not Found

But I was wondering if maybe they'd impliment nudity...

19. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Agreed completely and it's a good sign to see Omni excited.

20. thetokenshadow

thetokenshadow Big Damn Hero

We are what you make us, Hoss. Thus spake the voices in your head.