13th June Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by OmnipotentEntity, Jun 14, 2013.

1. lightsotrm777

lightsotrm777 Space Spelunker

damn it omni, stop time traveling allready :cry:

2. EnderTheGreat

EnderTheGreat Void-Bound Voyager

Omni if you find bug hunting boring, just give us all beta access and well find them for you! Personally I'd like to contribute in this way, even if the game isnt finished or even if it crashes constantly, i would hope that most of us recognize that beta is beta, not an alternative name for early access

Gellelao, Middleman93 and AdenSword like this.
  3. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now kick! KICKKICKICKKICKCICKACIACKCAAAAAHHH JumpJUMPJUMPJUUUUMPKICKCICKCICKIK!!!

On to Starbound related news, Naked people walking around in Starbound? This is highly entertaining!

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Oh no, that's not what's boring. Me working on my laptop and doing data transfers and shit. That's boring. Bug hunting is what I'm going to spend my weekend on because it's fun and rewarding.

LastDay, Gellelao, WisdomGab and 6 others like this.
  5. frostybubbles

frostybubbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Omni trolls are the best trolls

shadowhost likes this.
  6. Wuzhles

Wuzhles Cosmic Narwhal

This is looking quite nice. The naked NPCs might be a bit off, and thank god you can't "troll" Omni. That Ray Sipe *thing* is really irritating.

That's not really how they wanted it to work. If what I suspect is correct they want the players (us) to beta test the game to find only minor bugs. What he seemed to be talking about in the update was bigger bugs. It's like going to one of the EA companies and ask for a beta because you pre-ordered their game, which is exactly what we are doing.

7. Zoro the Gallade

Zoro the Gallade Big Damn Hero

You, sir, had me at the frying pan.

13SithDeceiver13, AzViz and TheJudge like this.
  8. Magnivus

Magnivus Master Chief

yes the frying pan. with it i shall rule the universe with my army of pananier as we smack all things over the head/other.
    (p.s. it will be really hilarious and annoying if it makes the pan sound when you hit anything and everything, i look forward to these pan wars)

9. Cassiterides

Cassiterides Void-Bound Voyager

Dual boot system with Linux, it's such a great set up. I use CrunchBang and Windows 7, what do you use?

10. Hoth

Hoth Starship Captain

Pan of the Frying.

11. pitfall

pitfall Big Damn Hero

Parappa the Rapper. Ah, what memories.

12. Trogolodite

Trogolodite Space Spelunker

It makes you wonder how Omni gets anything done, considering the many hours a day he must spend on youtube.
    Must also be omniscient. :eek:

13. Iroza

Iroza Phantasmal Quasar

Updates, precious updates !

Heh, must be really hard work fixing the bugs out.

14. Silican Beat

Silican Beat Subatomic Cosmonaut

From my limited knowledge of Game Dev Tycoon, getting rid of bugs comes right before release ;D

Edit : That video. This video

15. Chalky

Chalky Void-Bound Voyager

"I have been officially banned from trolling"

*Puts up may progress report in the middle of june*

;)

Nice update, and we all love your videos Omni, pay no attention to the babbies.

16. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Whatever came with my laptop and Kubuntu. Like, I seriously don't know if I have Windows 7 or Windows Vista. I never use it. I'm about to officially say "fuckit" because my laptop isn't booting from my external hard drive for some reason.

Samiz and AdenSword like this.
  17. Sebichon

Sebichon Master Chief

Omni', come in France.
    We'll hunt bugs together, eat pizza and some french cheese with french baguette ! :giggle:

18. Night4ce

Night4ce Void-Bound Voyager

I am pleased to see at least one of the developers has a taste for Touhou. *brofist.... Unzan style*

19. Menasor

Menasor Phantasmal Quasar

Yay update. Frying pan - does it have a non-stick finish, when i beat my foes with it? :iswydt: I want to make sure the blood stains can be washed out. :giggle: No one likes a messy frying pan. :geek:

Sergeant Twinkletoes likes this.
  20. Thaeltis

Thaeltis Void-Bound Voyager

I've watched the entire Youtube video and searched for any "hidden clues" or something related, as I sincerely don't believe you won't troll on daily updates :ninja:
    And that frying pan will RULE THAT GAME!

AdenSword and KirasiN like this.