12th September Update

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Rho, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Silver86

Silver86 Big Damn Hero

lol i will do it each time theres update delay i find it fun to post BETA :D, sry to put ur hopes up ;]

2. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

Link copy.jpg

3. Amerikaner

Amerikaner Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They haave baaccked out on release that Before . The original date was 2012

4. Lord Hatty

Lord Hatty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, but they didn't promise a product, nor did they take up money on that promise so.....

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

Can we not get onto the subject again of what they promise or what they do not promise its getting old and im not directing this at you lord hatty its more of a general thing, i would rather this actually stay on topic about the update thats all i wanna read about.

I hope no one starts flaming about my comment here but it is just getting old real fast.

6. Lord Hatty

Lord Hatty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just hate it when people act subliminally insulting towards others, and I try to stand against attacks against credibility. If someone's doing something wrong, and getting beaten down for it, I suppose that they should be punished for their wrong-doing, but when it's false accusation without regard to evidence I just get my feathers ruffled. :monkey:

On topic: I hope we can make fast food out of those chickens :yeahhhh:

Duke likes this.
  7. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

Me too, i wanna be able to make my own KFC store :D

Lord Hatty likes this.
  8. On3fatalshot

On3fatalshot Starship Captain

Axe Garian likes this.
  9. Andrew1163

Andrew1163 Void-Bound Voyager

Indeed. :DD

10. SpasmFingers

SpasmFingers Void-Bound Voyager

can you please make it so the chickens take dirt baths? because they do in real life, that would be a cool detail

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. Haptic Muse

Haptic Muse Orbital Explorer

12. Torrle

Torrle Astral Cartographer

Chickens in StarBound!

Are the chickens FenceBound (bound by fences), or OvenBound (bound for the oven)?

13. Canopus

Canopus Zero Gravity Genie

You're going to think, "And I thought things were good before we were married!" Congrats man. I couldn't be happier for you. If you two have a SB wedding (but lemme guess, she doesn't like video games, right?) I'd love to see it.

14. Rjak

Rjak Star Wrangler

She dosent play much, but i just bought Animal Crossing New Leaf for her and she is sooooo hooked. When i left to work she was playing and when i came back about 15h later she where in bed, but 3DS on her hands. She's more like casual player of sims and mario. But tottaly not hardcore like me. But she dosent whine about my game sessions. :p

Axe Garian likes this.
  15. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I've been playing Minecraft lately, having gotten it a few days ago to help me wait for the Starbound Beta to get its polish, & have found the usefulness of Chickens in Minecraft very underwhelming... Cows & Pigs are superior as a food, & the things Chicken Eggs help ya make (Cake & Pumpkin Pie) don't really seem all that worth it to make. :lod:

I wonder if Chickens are gonna be more useful in Starbound...?

16. rubadubdub

rubadubdub Orbital Explorer

lul, did anyone else see the red mouse cursor in the bottom right corner at the end? or was that just me?
    :I

Axe Garian likes this.
  17. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Hmm... I missed that. I wonder if that means the Mouse Arrow Color can be customized like it could be in Terraria?

18. Exxil3d

Exxil3d Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd love to be able to attach guns and knives to the chickens and just send them charging at enemies like my own little minion army, but that's just crazy talk; isn't it?

On3fatalshot likes this.
  19. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Penguins are the way to go for a Bird Army. Just make sure they don't go plotting against ya behind your back. :p

Chickens are too chicken to be good bird minions. :giggle:

Exxil3d likes this.