12 July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 13, 2013.

1. JT`

JT` Phantasmal Quasar

I think the singing is fantastic. Don't change a thing, it's absolutely adorable. =)

Haters gonna hate.

[edit]Aria de Mezzo Caraterre, anyone?

2. Zalgo

Zalgo Void-Bound Voyager

The singing sounds pretty adorable and what not but something still bothers me on a fundamental level.

Wheres the pipe organs? I need my ominous villain's music or I'll wither and fade away into nothingness!

3. harm3111

harm3111 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Singing reminds me of animal crossing lol. Nice work!

4. Peri0dikRedz

Peri0dikRedz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

IS THAT BACON!?!?!?!?

5. Toryu-Mau

Toryu-Mau 2.7182818284590...

Wow, just... wow. ( Claps hand and nods )
    ... . Wait a minute, Teto? is that you?
    UTAU Fans Unite !!!

6. MisterChairman

MisterChairman Void-Bound Voyager

Probably already mentioned already but will there be support for importing and remixing midi files?

7. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

Ahh I see, my bad, there's just a lot of negativity surrounding that topic on these forums so I try to squash it as soon as!
    OT: Indeed, this does look incredibly fun, and I'm loving the daily updates!

8. aquaclaw

aquaclaw Subatomic Cosmonaut

The Singing Is So Funny :rofl:

9. Xotano

Xotano Subatomic Cosmonaut

yeah the keys are always all gone, i still support the idea of just pming the first few posters the keys instead of just tossin em out there like that.

10. kesvalk

kesvalk Cosmic Narwhal

does humans females have a long dual pigtail hair?

cuz now i want to make hatsune miku...

11. InfinityStar

InfinityStar Space Spelunker

Would there be perhaps a way for us to wright our own songs and put them in? Or add songs from our computer or something? But I'm loving the daily progress and thank you for posting.

12. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

I'd definitely report him, what he said was totally uncalled for.

13. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

If only the updates came at a time when I could justify being awake and at the computer. Oh well...the game doesn't cost that much to purchase.

As for the progress on Starbound: it looks awesome, Tiy. My wife says she loves the cute singing even if it is glitchy :). I can't wait to see what the roleplaying community does with mods for Starbound. This game has the potential to become the most epic thing ever with tons of re-enactments and recreations of sci-fi scenes from the whole spectrum from Space Odyssey to Star Wars. I'm extremely excited to see what happens. Sure, it's the Internet, and so most likely people will take a steaming 5-pound crap on it instead of appreciating it, but I'm an optimist, so I'm holding out for the mod-community to take this game from production to insane levels of custom entertainment.

Huzzah!

14. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Love the singing :love:, though that voice reminds me of navi... just me? Now all we need is the musicians from star wars :rofl: it would be fun to have something similar just random musicians in the world.
    EDIT: One bit reminds me of the forest temple from ocarina of time.
    EDIT2: Voice option in character creation?
    EDIT3: Can't stop refreshing. WIP? I think not! Well maybe.. but it's still amazing, looking 2x more forward to starbound from this little feature... can't wait for final production.

treee likes this.
  15. NinjaKrill

NinjaKrill Void-Bound Voyager

*mind blown*

You won't find this in any other game. Like, ever :rainbow:

16. Byzantine

Byzantine Phantasmal Quasar

Mew. I just realized that I always just miss the Risk of Rain keys. Le sigh...

17. Electric0Eye

Electric0Eye Phantasmal Quasar

This is ADORABLE! Seriously the singing made my day, and I'd be willing to bet it made yours too. And honestly, for something that's "Massively WIP", it actually doesn't sound half bad, can't wait to see it finished!

18. Zedeck

Zedeck Aquatic Astronaut

It'd be cool if the races sang differently, like Avians chirping, the Glitch singing dubstep.

Zeklo likes this.
  19. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Having glitches singing dubstep would be awesome.

Zedeck and *Teo like this.
  20. *Teo

*Teo Big Damn Hero

Avians chirping would be nice, as I, myself, am an Avian and have a weird talent of being able to whistle fluently in real life. It's odd. I like birds.