12 July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Jamtoes

Jamtoes Big Damn Hero

Release the beast already! :pwease:

2. Lazer

Lazer Existential Complex

Someone probably already said this, but there should be microphone-instruments or tech slot-voice modulators to let you sing in different tones.

tassina likes this.
  3. DEV1Lhead

DEV1Lhead Space Spelunker

I apologize in advance for my English. This post about risk of rain. I love indie games. I myself a man of birth in '86. grew up on games Dandy and Sega. But I think you're developers a little insolent. $ 15 for something that I will help you to do a better game this insolence. $ 25 for a game with access to the beta for me it's too much. currently $ 25 worth of AAA grade game in which the budget for the development of much more. And you're trying to raise money for the nostalgia of other players ... Because of the nerve takik you gamers will soon be nothing left to play as one of Angry Birds and the like, as the return on AAA projects will not.

4. Lawls

Lawls Space Kumquat

The singing... make it go away, please. :cry: Why did they have to add this to an otherwise great game?

natelovesyou likes this.
  5. Tueland

Tueland Astral Cartographer

Not even going to lie, love the singing! :monkey:

6. MrDionysus

MrDionysus Void-Bound Voyager

An odd little addition, but I'm sure players will find a lot of creative uses for it.

7. Sarhon

Sarhon Void-Bound Voyager

It reminds me of the singing from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. Great job by the way!

8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Singing in start bound the easiest way to cheer yourself up

9. Nekich1029

Nekich1029 Space Spelunker

Can we (who pre-ordered Starbound) get beta keys?

10. Chombo

Chombo Title Not Found

Please, please, please let there be death metal songs that are characters can sing, or even good old fashioned family friendly metal. I would make aesthetic armor that would alter my look to resemble a member of KISS, then my pixelated life would be complete!

11. xXTopGunzXx

xXTopGunzXx Aquatic Astronaut

Its a pre beta I saw it on steam where it says there games it said Starbound pre beta its not the full beta or game but they are playing it and it upsets me somewhat that everyone doesn't get to, I saw the email that they got it from and it says it was only to certain people which just seems a bit wrong to me

12. Akimoto Kazume

Akimoto Kazume Scruffy Nerf-Herder

starbound haves all what i need to my life :)

13. DEV1Lhead

DEV1Lhead Space Spelunker

I expressed my opinion and substantiate it. You just insulted me. I hope the moderators do not miss it.

14. Torren

Torren Ketchup Robot

What you say is people adding non steam games to their play list with silly shortcut names.

SuperOops23 likes this.
  15. MrDionysus

MrDionysus Void-Bound Voyager

Everyone who pre-ordered will get a beta key when it is released. That should be explained in the pre-order email you were sent.

16. Goken

Goken Subatomic Cosmonaut

T-This singing... I can finally be... K.K. Slider!!

SuperOops23 and Seir like this.
  17. huntcameron

huntcameron Void-Bound Voyager

I can hear the minges already, spamming away random songs in-game...

Other than that, great work, we are one step closer to beta!

18. Antilogic

Antilogic Void-Bound Voyager

I think you have totally missed the point. :down:

SuperOops23 likes this.
  19. zychore

zychore Void-Bound Voyager

Ok People get used to it, if you see me in game i will sing the FFVII victory song after every beaten enemy and while siting on a mount or avian mech, play e chocobo theme song. :iswydt:

killpay, Toryu-Mau and Lobo like this.
  20. xrace53

xrace53 Astral Cartographer

On the floran singing video, Look at that inventory! So many guitars! Lol :alien: