11th November Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Nov 12, 2013.

1. TheSapphire

TheSapphire Aquatic Astronaut

Donament, Beefjim, Baconjeff, Rest in peace. Baconjeff, you will be remembered as one with a delicious sounding name. Beefjim, you will be forgotten, as the unloved brother of Baconjeff. Donament will be remembered as the most bad ass thing ever to live.

No joke though, this game is going to be epic. Cant wait. R.I.P the amazing three.

silvermoppe and steveduck2345 like this.
  2. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Probably been said but...
    "Beefjim and Baconjeff, you served us well"
    Served us well..:iswydt:

3. Haec_Esne_Legas

Haec_Esne_Legas Tentacle Wrangler

What if,... they were a peace loving people? What if they surrendered?

4. T-Bone Biggins

T-Bone Biggins Phantasmal Quasar

Something about today's update reminded me of a clip from Californication. It's a message that seems vague and makes you wonder 'wtf' but ends with an epic exit when Molly announced Friday updates. Seriously, she blows your mind then makes an exit like this guy:

xnez, samufel and steveduck2345 like this.
  5. Zeddos

Zeddos Void-Bound Voyager

So Beefjim and Baconjeff retire "conveniently" right before the good lady Donament, Primordian of the Random Generation was sent in... I think they should have to inform Donament's next of kin, and explain.

6. SuperTamaru

SuperTamaru Void-Bound Voyager

NOOOOOO!!!!! BEEFJIM!!!! R.I.P. Beefjim ????? - 2013-11-11. I will make a character named Beefjim when I get the chance. Or Maybe Beefjim Returned.

7. dylstew

dylstew Phantasmal Quasar

Halp, the forum changed! 0.o

steveduck2345 likes this.
  8. afeeqo

afeeqo Void-Bound Voyager

RIP Beefjim and Baconjeff you will be missed :cry:

9. POCKoCLOCK

POCKoCLOCK Void-Bound Voyager

I really enjoy the mock scinerio concept for the updates. I think you should keep it up. Having a random character and a quick misadventure to showcase or just entertain.

(Up vote / like for them to see this plz?)

10. Syze00

Syze00 Title Not Found

How will we notified of the beta release? By an email? By the forum? I want to know where to look everyday!!:giggle:

Green Causali-Tea and PolarStar like this.
  11. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

more like the adventures of Beefbro and Baconjeff

12. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

Im so happy to hear that

13. jezuitx

jezuitx Pangalactic Porcupine

The game looks epic as always. Love the idea for a new weekly update, and for the love of god I hope this Friday reveals a date for Beta. I feel like I literally can't wait any longer to jump into this game.

Vampiz likes this.
  14. Vampiz

Vampiz Pangalactic Porcupine

So the next update will be on Friday... That's my birthday... I hope it's a new type of flower.

15. Nulltimate

Nulltimate Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if the dev's themselfes will be in the Game as "talkable" NPC's.
    And if they where, i would totally like to fight Tiy. Despite he has Admin Stuff X3

But still, would be Awesome to get on Planet X ( i believe thats what one of the last planets called) and the First thing what you see
    is Tiy and Mollygos fighting of dangerous Monsters with cool Gear on. And then fill you in on what is going on there. :iswydt:

Also i agree with the People here that you break our Hearts by saying "only once in a Week update" :DD

Btw.: Someone also would like to have a Metroid as Pet? >>> :metroid:
    No? Okay.

16. Saek

Saek Title Not Found

Nah, I totally support that. I also want bonus to my summoned minions. GO MY METROIDS ! SWARM THEM !

17. Ollobrains

Ollobrains Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Feature creep killed a great adventurercalled beefjim, i still say beta is gunna be Jan 1st 2014, the updates about beta are just to keep the pre orders coming in, just put it out folks, feature creep can come later

T-Bone Biggins likes this.
  18. BrakSampson

BrakSampson Big Damn Hero

I...I love you.

19. Capt_Electron

Capt_Electron Big Damn Hero

People only think time is linear, it's actually a big ball of timey, wimey wibbly wobbly, stuff! :geek:

And yes Doctor Who is Awesome, any show that's been on the air for 50 years must be doing something right!

My first Doctor was Pertwee, (# 3), who was your's?

20. Grapes

Grapes 2.7182818284590...

The legacy of Beefjim and Baconjeff will live on...