11th + 12th October Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Infirito

Infirito Void-Bound Voyager

Aww... Now I really hope that we'll be able to play as Battle toads race in the future :p

Bedspread likes this.
  2. Seburo

Seburo Subatomic Cosmonaut

I could not stop laughing when I saw this. :rofl:

tassina, onerb2 and Avatra like this.
  3. Aquias

Aquias Pangalactic Porcupine

Sweet. That would be a cool race to play as. Maybe someday?

4. Bedspread

Bedspread Sandwich Man

Perhaps the frogs should be swindling schmucks and appear in villages in place of normal shopkeepers 10% of the time. :p

tassina likes this.
  5. Pringlesniffer

Pringlesniffer Orbital Explorer

I'd like to seem them in random areas on planets, maybe inside a small hole with not way in or out near the center of the planets core.

Chadpole and tassina like this.
  6. Bedspread

Bedspread Sandwich Man

That'd be cool. Maybe have them have above average healing stuff and food and what not to make finding one worthwhile.

Besides, I wouldn't really be shopping for weapons on a mining excursion anyway...

tassina and Pringlesniffer like this.
  7. Gruntdonttoot

Gruntdonttoot Subatomic Cosmonaut

Unlocking recipes you say? [​IMG] We need to cook. (Yeah I've been waiting to use that.)

TheLoanArranger likes this.
  8. Pringlesniffer

I don't know man, just have them selling healing items and food? Nah man, make them have them selling special one time only items.

tassina likes this.
  9. Bedspread

Bedspread Sandwich Man

The almighty Candle of Lighteverythingupforafewminutesability?

Lavranzo and tassina like this.
  10. PabloM

PabloM Pangalactic Porcupine

Just a small thing, but...
    When you said i.e., you meant e.g.

:geek:

SquarelyCircle likes this.
  11. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

The Frog Reminds me of The British parliament.

12. Iphis

Iphis 2.7182818284590...

hi good work as always would you stream the test or record it at least ? would be nice =)

13. Theros42

Theros42 Void-Bound Voyager

put the play test on youtube please pretty please or at least tell us when you are streaming cause i never get to see it

SquarelyCircle likes this.
  14. Catsoldier

Catsoldier Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm...
    That frog reminds me of someting..
    ntrfX1C.png crap

Lavranzo, tassina and hansmorg like this.
  15. Pringlesniffer

Didn't you read what Molly said? No fun allowed, the developers hate it. So they're not gonna release it, let alone stream it.

tassina and hansmorg like this.
  16. MRGOOGLES

MRGOOGLES Phantasmal Quasar

snow balls oh man copy cats stealing terraria stuff HURPA DURPA video games cant have anything the same or they are bad :V:V:V:V:V:V

Chadpole likes this.
  17. Xarin

Xarin Orbital Explorer

Keep up the good work guys!!! Playing the Terraria 1.2 update only made me want this more, and can't wait to see how much bigger this game can become!!

tassina and MRGOOGLES like this.
  18. Huntar

Huntar Void-Bound Voyager

Man, it sure would be nice if you guys could somehow get together a bigger group of people to playtest the balance of the game. It seems like it'd be a much more efficient way to figure out what exactly is broken. Too bad there's no way you'd ever get a decent number of people playing the game without some kind of weird pre-release playable section or something. I wonder what you'd even call letting random people play the beta of a game.

Mizzrym, SquarelyCircle and MRGOOGLES like this.
  19. Kaeso

Kaeso Industrial Terraformer

I get the feeling that bag is full of the little fortunes that go inside of fortune cookies. Instead of actual fortunes and lucky numbers, however, these say things like, "Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in," "Hold the A Button to charge up shots," and "I've kept this from you until now, but you're... Not a tadpole!" Also, there may or may not be sheet music of a "Song of Soul" arranged for ocarina by someone named Mamu.

20. Kingpwn

Kingpwn Big Damn Hero

I wish we could play as a frog race, since there's going to be a frog merchant. Although, I do think that 6 races is probably enough for now. Maybe in the future it could be added though, cause frogs are awesome.

tassina and Aquias like this.